Chapter 6- I'll Take Care Of You

HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER !!! READ THE NOTE IN THE END !!!!!

Ps: IMAN ITS UPDATED !!! ;)

Music: Bruno Mars: Natalie

Enjoy :D

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The next morning I woke up with pain rushing through my body and it looked like my head was going to explode. My nose was clogged and i started coughing nonstop. I tried to get up because it was time to get ready to go to school, but my body just wouldn´t let me get up.

After a few more attempts , I gave up . I'll have to stay home and miss school today , which is something I hate .

I heard someone knock on the door and it  could only be Louis . "Come in ," I said .

He opened the door and looked at me with raised eyebrows, seeing that I was still lying under the covers, and didn´t move . "It 's time to get ready Harry. It's late , and if you don´t  hurry , you'll be late to class . "

"I 'm not going to school today ," said closing my eyes..

" Why? " I could hear his footsteps come towards me .

" I can´t get up , I feel weak " I said calmly , with a hoarse voice without opening my eyes to see what he was doing. It was a matter of seconds until I felt his hand on my forehead .

" But you're burning up Harry ! You have to go to the doctor ! " He said raising his voice , but this time was not very serious .

"I can´teven get up , let alone go to the doctor " I said , opening my eyes and seeing that Louis was pretty close to me.

" Then I'll get a doctor 's house , you can not stand like that  without being seen by someone," Louis said nothing more and didn´t even gave me time to say something and left.

After a while Louis was back inthe room and a man was following him. "Its here doctor, this young man can´t even lift himself . "

" Good morning ! " Said the doctor . " So let's see what you got kid. " He checked my  throat , measured my fever , among other things and in the end he told me what to do . " Well , you're not gonna be able to leave the house for about 5 days ,you'll have to miss this week of school.Its good that your brother here called me or it would be worse for you " I looked at Louis and he smiled at me. " I'll prescribe you some medications that you should take for 10 days. Nothing to catch cold, leave the house or something . Put some wet towels on his forehead whenever he has fever to see if it lows and have a careful diet , never forgetting the medications. Anything else I come here. Improvements boy! "

" I'll walk you to the door " Louis said and left the two . I confess that Louis was being nice to me , which is strange , maybe he was bitten ny some bug or the what.

My eyes were to weigh and i ended up falling asleep in the middle of my thoughts .

Louis POV

I don´t know what the hell is going on my head, the last i stop Harry from having something with that guy , and the next thing I knew i was already in the room to saying  that i was his boyfriend, and when i said it, it sounded so good in my ears, but I had been drinking and it was certainly the drink  that make me say that yes it was, i could be nothing else, why would I want to be  Harry´s boyfriend, I don´t date and it is a rule that I will not break, nor by him or anyone else.