Chapter 2- Rage (Part 1)

Hope you like this chapter :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today I woke really early, well, I think I didn't sleep because Louis must have done on propose and did a marathon of sex which lasted all night. I am so tired, but I can't sleep. I picked up my phone to see what time was and it was already 8am. Now I'm not going to sleep anyway.

I got up and dressed a t-shirt and then I walked to the kitchen. When I got there, I only thought that it wouldn't be easy to find everything I wanted to make my breakfast and I refused to go and wake Louis up. First, I'm sure he would punch me without thinking twice, and second, I don't have intentions in entering in that room while that bitch is there, so, I only have one choice which is find everything by myself.

I entered in the kitchen and started looking for a frying pan because I wanted to do pancakes. After a lot of noise trying to find all i needed, I was thinking how Louis didn't wake up with the noise, which is a thing that I really don't care and maybe that bitch will leave fast.

I prepared everything and started making the pancakes. It was so silent in there that I decided to turn on the radio that was in the kitchen and started singing what was playing on the radio. 'Roar' by Katy Perry was playing and I can say that I identify myself a lot with this song because of my 'relationship' with Louis.

"I used to bite my

Tongue and hold my breath

Scared to rock

The boat and make a mess

So I sat quietly

Agree politely

I guess that

I forgot I had a choice

I let you push me past

The breaking point

I stood for nothing so

I fell for everything.

You held me down

But I got up already

Brushing off the dust

You hear my voice

You hear that sound

Like thunder, gonna

Shake the ground

You held me down

But I got up.

Get ready cause

I've had enough

I see it all, I see it now

I got the eye of the tiger

A fighter, dancing through the fire.

Cause I am a champion

And you're gonna hear me ROAR"

And the music kept playing while I was singing and finishing making the pancakes to my breakfast. I was putting the last one in a plate when I hear someone walking down the stairs, probably the girl leaving. I looked behind to see who was it and I saw Louis entering in the kitchen and I almost dropped the pan in the floor. His hair was a mess which gave him a sexy look. He only had shorts covering his body and I could see his tattoos which made him look even sexier than he already was.

I put the pan inside of the sink, picked up my plate and sat on the table where Louis was already sat at, looking at me with death eyes. I put a pancake in my plate, putting honey over it and started eating, not paying attention to Louis who was still looking at me with the same look.

"Could you please stop?" I said without any emotion and looked at him.

He opened his mouth to say something when the person that I wasn't expecting to see in this moment entered in the kitchen, which made me stare at her with wide eyes. I turned to look to the plate and continued eating, but I had lost all my appetite when i saw that she was only wearing Louis' t-shirt.

"Good morning love" Eleanor said, kissing Louis on his cheek and then faked a smile at me. "Harry".

"That's me" I said shortly. I got up and thrown the rest of the pancake in the garbage and then I launched the plate to the sink and asked myself how that plate didn't broke because of the loud noise it make. Louis looked at me again but I looked away from him and, before I left the kitchen, I looked at them and said "I made pancakes, eat them if you want." And then I wasn't there anymore.

I needed to let this rage go away, so I decided that it was a good idea to go to the gym and practice some boxing, or I would end up punching Louis instead of the boxing bag. I walked up the stairs and dressed large shorts that passed my knees and a large shirt with no sleeves. I put on my black all stars and picked up my sports bag which had everything already prepared and put it over my shoulder, walking fast down the stairs. I was passing by the kitchen door when Louis was leaving it. I ignored him and picked up my keys that were in the table by the door and put them inside of my bag.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

I looked at him and I was ready to give him an answer but I turned away, opened the door and left, slamming the door. I walked to the gym because I didn't have a car. When I arrived, I put my bag inside of the locker and put the gloves in my hands. I walked to the front of the boxing bag and started punching it. I was only thinking about the rage that I feel for Louis in this moment and I blame him for feeling like this, and he doesn't even know that. It seems like he does all of this on purposes to make me feel mad.

One punch

For liking him

Another

For falling in love with the wrong person.

Another one

Because he never saw what he has in front of him.

And another

For all the bad things that he done to me but I keep liking him. And a lot of punches followed the others until I couldn't handle anymore. I stopped and saw that it was already lunch time so I decided to go back home.

I didn't even take my gloves off. I picked up my bag and walked back home. Sincerely I don't give a fuck if Louis is going to understand that I practice boxing, this is only to protect myself if I need it. I don't like violence at all! I shook my curls to the side and walked inside of the house.

When I opened the door, I saw a lot of bags over the kitchen's counter. What the hell is he planning this time?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed this chapter as much as we liked writing it, we're sorry if there's any mistake but as we said before this is not our mother language.

Coment and Vote :D you know the drill :)

Love from Soraia and Barbara :)