Chapter 18- Our Hideout

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter because we loved writing it, some fluff for once hehe

Music: Girlfriend- Avril Lavigne

Enjoy !!!

ps sorry if theres any mistakes

___________________________________________________________________________

It's been a week since Harry went to his house, and there was Louis in one afternoon after classes had already finished in the room where a month ago Harry was Harry and that now is empty, but there was a reason for Louis being in that room, he wanted to remember everything that happened there, all they had said to each other in that room and especially about what they did in that room, but despite that he missed all those things what he missed the most was Harry...

Each time he entered a room in the house he remembered something that had happened, some stupid moments came to is mind making a smile appear on his face and others not as much as that, like the one where they punch each other and that made Louis think about something else...

Where did Harry had learned to punch like that? And with that in an act of adrenaline he grab hi keys and phone and left the house but left a note before telling his mother that he probably would be late and that he had gone to Harry's. Louis walked quickly to Harry's before he lost his nerve and knock on the door and seconds later it opened and how appeared was Harry who happened to be without t-shirt which made Louis to lose himself for a few seconds but soon returned to reality when he heard his name "Louis?" Louis looked at Harry who looked at him with a look of surprise. "Oh Um .. Hi Harry!" Louis said and smiled, a true smile for once which made Harry smile too. "Can i come in or?" Louis said. "Oh right sorry, come on in" Harry said and step aside so Louis could come in and than closed the door and turn around and saw Louis looking at him with a smile and he crossed his arms and leaned against the door of the living room looking at Louis. "And what do i own the pleasure of having you in my house?" Harry said smiling.

"I was thinking about you" as soon as those words left his mouth he eyes went wide eye and Harry looked at him surprised " I mean, like i was thinking about that one time we punch each other..." Harry uncrossed his arms a put his hands on his pockets and Louis followed every moviment and he still wants to know how can Harry manage to put his giants hands on those small pockets of his skinny jeans. "So?" Harry asked. "I was thinking how do you know how to punch that well, do you like go to a gym or something?" Louis asked putting his hands behind his back and Louis rocking back and forward on his heels.

What he didn't know was that Harry find that extremely cute and to fight back a smile he bit his bottom lip.

"Why do you ask that?" Harry didn't want anyone to know that he sometimes goes and practice box but he felt like he could tell Louis anything unlike Nick.

"Just to know, because if you go i wanna go and learn too" Louis smiled.

"Oh really?" Harry said amused. "Aren't you strong enough already?" he smirk.

Louis looked at him shooting daggers and walk towards Harry punching him in the stomach just enough so he would feel a small pain, and than looked at Harry and press his hand against where he had punch and Harry grab his wrist. "Oh Harold you ruined the fun, did it hurt that much?" Louis said smirking, but at the same time was trying to forget the tingly sensation on his wrist because Harry's hand on it.

"No, i could do worst to you." Harry said amused.

"So do you go to a gym and practice box or not?" Louis ask stepping back and Harry let go of Louis wrist, Louis had to or he could do something he would regret later.