Chapter 22- Louis

Hope you enjoy this chapter !! :D

Music: Shout About It- The Vamps - first part English Love Affair- 5SOS -second part of the chapter (you will know where you have to change) (external link) 

Happy reading !! :D

ps: any mistakes .. sorry

_____________________________________________________________________________

Louis broke the kiss and stare straight into Harry´s that were shining because of the tears that Louis wished he had never seen.

"I want you to prove me that you love me." Harry said in a whisper looking into Louis eyes that were shining because of the tears.

Louis put his hands on each side of Harry's face and stroke his cheeks. "I will do everything, and anything to prove you how much i love you." Louis rest his forehead against Harry's and closed his eyes, sighing in content. 

Harry brought his hands and put them on top of Louis´s "Promise?" "Promise." He opened his eyes and looked at Harry, and a smile appeared on their faces. 

With that they sat in the sand, with their hands intertwined and Louis rest his head on Harry´s shoulder. They stayed like that, just staring at the ocean that looked so bright because of the moon, no word was spoken, they didn´t need words they had everything they needed right there by their side. They had each other and that was the only thing they needed. After a while Louis was the first to speak.

"Harry?" Louis called him while he played with Harry's fingers.

"Hm?" Harry looked at their intertwined hands and a small smile creep into his face, his hands were so big compared to Louis's, that's why they fit so perfectly.

"What about Nick?" Louis said nervously.

"I'll break up with him on Monday." He said and squeezed Louis hand in his.

"Really?" He asked.

"Look at me Louis." Louis looked up and his eyes went straight to Harry's. "I love you, i told you i never truly loved Nick, all the i love you´s i said to him were meaningless even as harsh as it sounds, but everytime i said "i love you" it was in you that i was thinking." Louis felt his cheeks getting hotter. " I know what i did was wrong but i wanted to forget you, but the more I tried the stronger the feelings i have for you grew, i should have broke up with him sooner but i couldn´t because i didn´t know how you felt about me, and now that i know i wish you had told me sooner." Harry said as he stroke Louis cheek with his tumb.

"I never found the strenght to do it, i was afraid as soon as i told you my feelings for you, you would turn me down i was afraid of getting rejected by the person i love, and now i know how you felt and that breaks my heart into millions of peaces, all i did to you was hurt you and you still love me Harry, why?" Louis said as he felt a tear slide down his cheek that Harry cleaned as soon as he saw it.

"I don´t know maybe deep down i had the hope that one day you would say "I love you" and those words would be directed to me and I´m so happy that I still don´t believe you said those words." Harry said smiling. 

"I love you." Louis smiled and kissed Harry with so much passion, he would never love someone as he loves Harry and he hopes that nothing or nobody breaks them apart.

"I love you too." Harry said smiling and kissed Louis hand that was intertwinded with his. "I wish we could stay like this forever" Harry said in a whisper as he hugged Louis and played with his hair.