Chapter 17- Painful Goodbyes

Hope all of you like this chapter :)

This chpater is dedicated to _ Larrys_Real__ because we love her comments :D thank you again :)

Music: When I Was You Men- Bruno Mars

Enjoy :)

Ps: sorry if you find mistakes :/

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Since that conversation happened at school between Harry and Louis they barely speak to each ohter. The arrival of their mothers was coming and neighter of the two tried to work things out, everytime that Harry tried to know what Louis wanted to say to him but couldn´t say Louis would always find a way to leave, leaving Harry lost in his thoughts because he would never have an answer from Louis he would only find himself with more and more questions instead of answers. 

On the other hand, Louis tried to ignored HArry evertime he could afraid of ending up telling Harry his true feelings for the youngest boy, but the truth is that he knew he could not hide for much longer, but for now it seemed the best thing to do.

The day they most feared had arrived the arrival of their mother and Harry´s sister, which meant that the two boys would now live in separated houses and not together. Just thinking that now they would only be see each other in school, let them sad. 

Louis had just come out of his room, dress in a coat and keys in hand, to go get them along with Harry, at the marina. "Are you ready, Harry?" Louis asked by the door while Harry walked toward him, head down, ready to leave. "Yes. Let's go. " The younger answered. The two boys got into the car of Louis´s mother and Louis led them to the marina. 

Harry and Louis spent most of the trip in silence, each with their thoughts, while the music that was playing on the radio filled the car. Harry thought that from now on everything would be different, his life would return to normal. He would go home with his mother and sister, and would be away from Louis, would no longer be with him 24 hours a day. Maybe it was good for Harry, like that he will be able to concentrate only in him and his relationship with Nick,without Louis ever interrupting or cross his thoughts, because the truth is that, after all these years liking Louis Harry could not forget it so easily, much less living in the same house as him. But there is always a problem, this case is the fact that Harry will miss Louis. 

On the other hand, Louis also will miss Harry, just thinking that he will lose the guy he likes leaving leaves him heartbroken. His cowardice has gained lately, and this is perhaps the last opportunity to try to win Harry, but Louis knows he will not be able.

Harry is in a relationship with Nick and as much as Louis wants to be in Nick place, he knows that his opportunity has passed, Harry will move on and he can´t do nothing to stop it ... at least that's what he thinks . Louis parked the car and both got out, walking to the marina and sitting on a bench that was near there, while waiting for their mothers. "The boat, it must be that one coming there." Harry broke the silence, pointing to a large boat approaching ever closer to the pier. "It must be." Louis replied sadly, looking at the boat that Harry had pointed but diverting his gaze quickly to the ground. Harry watched Louis looking down and fiddling with his fingers, obviously trying to avoid eye contact with him.