Chapter 9- Unknown Feelings

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter !!! Im so happy i really like it !!! Its 2:40 am and im still here so i hope it pays all this time i spend here just for you guys!! :D

Music: Natalie- Bruno Mars (i choose this song because i really like it and i think it goes well with the chapter )

Enjoy :D

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The day passed in a flash and the next thing I was already in my room dressed in his pajamas and I found myself trying to rest after this exhausting day of classes, when I hear a knock in my  door, the door was open showing Louis already in his pajamas too, he got in without saying a word and sat on the edge of my bed after putting his phone on the other bedside table and I just stared at him waiting for him to say something. "Are you okay?"

He asked softly still not looking at me, i looked at him confused. "Okay from what what?"I said arching an eyebrow. "From yesterday, what could it be" He said looking at me for the first time since he walked into my room, his blue eyes locked on mine. "Yes I'm fine, I don´t want to think about that Louis. Again i  wanted to thank you for everything you did thank you for saving me. " I said with a small smile on my face but he didn´t smiled he just stared.

I was on one side of the bed and he was sitting at the other end, we stood there in silence for more than 10 minutes, but it was a comfortable silence we were not arguing and it made me feel good. Be at peace with Louis was like being in paradise.

Out of nohere Louis crawled over to me, always looking in my eyes as he did and I watched wide-eyed all his movements surprised me, he lay his head on my chest and his hand on over my heart and his leg went to the middle of mine, my hole body froze at his touch I was expecting him to do that and I don´t know where to put my hands, so I put my hand on his back and another in his hair petting, but before i could shut off the only light that was in the room that was the lamp, Louis rose suddenly and momentarily i thought he would go away but he only stretched to fetch the blanket that was the end of my bed and put it on top of us returning to his starting position while making small circles above my heart with his thumb while i pet his head.

He stayed  like that for a while, when he spoke in a whisper. "Glad you're okay, if that guy had done something to you, yesterday would be the day of his death" I felt his body tense against mine, and I pressed it against me to show him that i was really grateful he had protected me and soon felt his body relax under my touch, I was feeling so good for beeing with Louis like this that I never wanted to leave here, but with Louis its like his fine one day and the another day his mad, you never know with him,  so I have to make the most of this moment, but the fact of knowing that he is there to protect me makes me feel safe and it is the most protective level towards me, something I really never thought I could come to pass, given our history.

"Louis, why are we like this?" Said fearfully. "I don´t know Haz, good question," he said and he himself was confused. We said nothing more and after like 20 minutes my eyes start closing and i fell asleep and by now Louis would had fallen asleep too.

*********************

I woke up to my alarm clock ringing and I noticed that Louis was no longer in my bed, but now it did not matter I honestly was already expecting that when i woke up Louis would be gone, i seriously don´t know what cross his mind to lie beside me last night since I am no longer sick, but maybe he stayed with me just to make sure nothing would happen or because he feel sorry for me it only could be one of those things.