Chapter 14- Jealousy

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter :D 

Music: Umbrella - Rihanna (idk if this goes well with the chapter but if it doesn´t chosse another song )

Enjoy :D

Ps: sorry if there´s any mistakes.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Next day Louis woke to the sound of the doorbell ringing. He looked at the time on his phone and there were only 11am. Louis groan and stood up, walking to the door, opened it, revealing no one but Nick Grimshaw. "What are you doing here?" Louis asked annoyed. He was expecting anyone but not  the person he hated the most. "Good morning to you too Louis, I've seen you woke in a good mood." Nick laughed, which made Louis roll their eyes. He was visibly annoyed. "Tell me what you want once and for all and stop with thoses jokes that actually aren´t funny at all." "I was coming to get Harry-" Nick began, but Louis soon interrupted. "He is not here, now you can go."

"Yes I am." Harry came up behind Louis, which made an even bigger smile appear on the face of Nick. "Whatever." Louis said and went away, heading for the kitchen. He didn´t want to watch the conversation between Harry that Nick's asshole. "Come in Nick." Harry said, closing the door after Nick entering and both headed to the  living room, sitting on couch. "What are you doing here?" "Didn´t you see the message I sent you yesterday?" "What message? I received no message." Harry picked up his phone and made sure he had a message from Nick, but his mailbox had nothing in it. "Definitely didn´t get anything."

"I sent you a message asking if you wanted to have lunch with me today ..." Nick smiled hopefully. Harry thought for a while, why he hadn´t received Nick´s message? And it was when something hit him. "What time did you send me a message?" Harry asked. "Shortly after I arrived home when i returned from the park. Why?" Nick was getting a little confused to see Harry so deep in his thoughts . "Louis ..." Harry whispered, his eyes on the ground. "What?" Nick asked even more confused. "Nothing, nothing. I think I know what happened, my phone had a small problemand the message should´ve been deleted or something. " Harry lied, forcing a smile. "I'm sorry Nick." "Oh! No problem. " Nick smiled, placing a hand on Harry's leg. "So? Do you want to have lunch with me? " Harry looked him in the eyes and answered. "Of course. I'm just going to get my jacket." 

Harry was sure it had been Louis who deleted the message from Nick. Yesterday, when he was entering the kitchen to fetch his things that he had forgotten on the table, he saw Louis doin something on his phone and noticed how he was embarrassed at being caught, but now he realized what was Louis doing. But the question is: Why did he delete the message? What would he win by doing that? Harry had a small idea of the answer to his question, but needed proof, and he would begin working to find the truth behing Louis actions. And nothing better than a lunch with Nick to start 'work' in his suspicions. 

Louis was jealous ...

One minute later Harry was ready and Nick took him to an expensive restaurant, where Harry had never been but knew it was expensive just for its looks. They made their requests and a few minutes later the food had already arrived. "So Harry, tell me what are your plans for the future." Nick asked as he put a forkful to his mouth. "I honestly do not even know, right now I just want to finish my studies and then we'll see." Harry said thoughtfully, as he really did not know what to do in the future. "And you?" "The same as you, I'm still thinking what´s the best for me,i want to finish my studies first and then i see." "Yeah, maybe it is best to do." Harry said and Nick just agreed with him. The two boys continued to eat until Nick decided to speak again.