Chapter 13- So Close But So Far Away

Hope you enjoy this chapter, sorry we are only updating now but we couldn´t do it earlier....

Yay tomorrow its my birthday hihih - 11th August :D 16 years *celebration dance* - Soraia 

Music: Whatcha Say- Jason Derulo (idk if it goes well with this chapter but yeah...)

Enjoy :D

_____________________________________________________________________________

Louis hadn´t really slept much that night thinking about how much Harry had managed to spoil his evening, and it had to be with Nick. He looked at his watch and saw it was almost 2 pm and it was time to get up already for a long time, so that what he did. Louis went to take a bath, got dressed and went downstairs to the living room to see that Harry was not there, went to the kitchen and he was not there either, so he decided to go to the door of harry´s room that was half open. Louis peered inside and saw the empty room, Harry was not home. "But where did he went?" He asked himself walking back to the kitchen to prepare something for his lunch. 

On the other hand, Harry was walking through the city. In fact, he didn´t want to meet Louis, he was still upset with him despite having given him pleasure to have seen Louis annoyed last night but everthing got strange after that kiss and the fact that Louis whispered "mine". The curly hair boy was now in a park where  he would go sometimes when he needed some air and to clear his mind. Harry sat on the grass near a lake that was there and got to admire the nature around him.

After a few minutes, Harry found himself lying on the grass, eyes closed, while the sun was hitting his face until he heard someone call his name and his head quickly turned to where the sound came, revealing Nick with a smile on his face. "Nick ..." Harry said as he sat up and saw Nick to do the same on his side. "What are you doing here?" "I was walking around until I saw you and to make sure it was you i decided to come and take a peek." Nick replied, never taking his eyes off Harry. Since everyone knows that Harry is a very attractive person, even irresistible, Nick decided not even trying to hide that he was staring at the curly head. 

They talked for a little while to know each other a little better and exchanged phone numbers, until Harry thought it was time to go home and stood up, Nick following his movements. "It's my time to go." Harry said smiling. "I think I'm going too." Nick approached Harry, planting a kiss on his cheek, as the night before, and turned around, starting to walk towards what Harry thought was his home. 

About 20 minutes later Harry was already at home, he went to the kitchen and put his mobile phone and house keys on the table while he fetched a cool drink for him. At that time, Louis enters the kitchen only in boxers and a t-shirt that was big on him, but Harry just ignored him turning his back to him and continued to drink. Louis did not know why Harry was ignoring him or maybe he knew, but he was keen to find out. "Why don´t you talk to me Harry?" Louis asked, leaning against the table where Harry landed his stuff. "I have nothing to say?" Harry answered, but in a tone of inquiry. "As you wish." Louis sat in the chair that was beside him, admiring the boy who stood before him.

Harry could feel Louis´s presence there so he turned to face him, looking him in the eyes. "Why are you standing there looking at me?" he asked. "Because I have nothing to do." Louis replied as if it was something he usually did. "And the best you could come up with was sitting there staring at me?" "Who knows?" Louis replied like it was nothing "As you wish!" This time it was Harry that mimicked what the boy with blue eyes had said previously. Harry couldn´t stand there with Louis looking at him so he decided to go to his room to read.