Chapter 21- I Love You

Well we are very happy with this chapter and i think you will to ?

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE 1K WE ARE SO HAPPY !! :D

Music: Thinking Out Loud- Ed Sheeran

Enjoy :D

ps: any mistakes sorry

_____________________________________________________________________________

Today was gonna be the day that Harry would find out was Louis as been hiding from him all those past months.

He barely slept thing about what Louis could possibly tell him, what could be so important for him to hide all this time.

As soon as his mom calls him to wake up, he jumps of his bed and get dressed in is suit, and arranges his hair the best he can and goes to the kitchen waiting for his mom and his sister that take longer that he was expecting and while he waited for them he just stared at the text message Louis had sent him the previous night.

20 minutes later his mom and his sister came to the kitchen and he says that they are stunning as usual and they smile and tell him the same.

"Let´s go mom, Jay is waiting!" Harry rushes his mom, that just looks at him with a smile on her face.

"Calm down Harry, Louis is not gonna run away." Anne says teasing him.

"What?!" Harry says as he feels his cheeks getting hotter.

"Forget, let´s go yes?" Anne says as she grabs her purse.

"Yes!" Harry jumps of the chair he was sitten as walks fast to the door with his phone on his hand and small smile on his face.

He´s never been excited to know something as he is now, which is driving him crazy.

Minutes later the arrive at the Tomlinson´s and Harry his the first to leave the car and ring the bell waiting for Louis or his mom to open the door, unfortunately is Louis mom who opens the door.

Harry smiles at her.

"Hello Harry, you look stunning." Jay says as Harry hug her with a smile on his face.

"You too Jay." He says fast and looks up seeing that Louis door is ajar but he can´t see anything from where he is.

"You can go, his getting dressed." Jay says and smiles and almost laughs with Anne and Gemma as they see Harry almost running upstairs. They go into the kitchen and start talkinh while Harry is in front of the door.

He opens the door slowly so Louis doesn´t notice his presence, and he almost chokes on his own saliva when his eyes fall on Louis body, Harry was facing Louis back while the smaller boy was looking at the mirror.

Honestly Harry almost lost his sanity, Louis´s butt in those pants were slowly killing him, he just wanted to take them of and do what was going through his head at the that, but he couldn´t he had a boyfriend he couldn´t be thinking about that, he shook his head trying to get rid of those thoughts. He coughed to get Louis attention, because since he came into Louis room the boy was trying to put the tie, Louis jump from the sudden noise and let the tie fall and looked behind him seeing Harry.