Chapter 4- "Boyfriend?"

Hope you enjoy this chapter :D

Listen to the song on the side :)

Roses - James Arthur Ft. Emeli Sandé

Enjoy !

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It has been a month since i had moved to Louis´s house and each day the pain in my heart was bigger, almost every day Louis brought a girl or even a boy and you know what lasted all night, or sometimes the girl or the boy would even spend the day here, and every kiss , every touch, every exchange of glances was like a knife that stabe my heart, once, twice, three times and more.

I spoke with my mother everyday and she asked how school was going and my friendship with Louis and as always, lie after lie and i say that me and Louis were better than ever and we got along very well, I hated lying to my mother but I had no courage to tell her the truth but that meant having to say that i liked Louis and I didn´t want that for sure, I was behond mad because of the attitudes of both Louis towards me as with everything else, i was tired , it had already crossed my mind to leave this house and go to mine and not wonder what would happen to Louis or not , I think it wouldn´t affect him in any wait i think for fact it would make him even happier and i that´s what hurts the most .

As soon as i leave my room i saw that Louis leaves is room too, his gaze soon fell on me, I avoided his gaze and continued to follow my way past him down the stairs and I heard Louis´s bedroom door close with an amount of force, and i heard his footsteeps bagging on the floor following me , but I just ignored him and continued to follow my way to the kitchen , I went and opened the cupboard to get a glass, laid it on bench and went to get the milk to the refrigerator but Louis was leaning there, I still hadn´t looked at him and I do not intend to look im too hurt .

" Out of the way if you do not mind ," i said without showing any emocion behind my voice, I wasn´t going to be the weaker one this time and show my feelings, because then he could use that to his own advantage .

" Harry," he said in a voice I had never heard and which could not identify .

" Harry look at me " he put his hand on my chin making me look at him but my eyes could not find his, I couldn´t . I took his hand of my chin and asked with the last strength I had, I was too weak to look at him, " Louis, out of the way "

" Not Harry , look at me ! " he said with a rude tone.

" Why Louis ?! " I looked at him for the first time in his eyes that were pale blue and has usual were dark and lifeless, I was tired of acting weak before him . " Are you crying ? " His tone was calm and gentle that was a Louis I didn´t knew at all. "No -no! " i said weak and saw his hand reach to meet my face to wipe a small tear falling slowly,  I closed my eyes  as i feel his thumb petting my cheek i  was too fragile to pull away. " Harry what's wrong? " he asked calm and pulled his hand out of my face and place that was warm seconds ago became increasingly more cold .

" It's nothing, " i said quietly , " Do not lie to me Harry," he said calm and stepped forward, " I'm Not " " Yes you are! " he snapped and here was the Louis I knew, cold and rude " Leave Me Alone "i turned back to walk away and when i was at the kitchen door I felt my arm being pulled making my body go back and turning me around fast and my chest was against Louis´s chest.

" Harry , tell me " he said quieter but not taking his hand from my arm " No Louis, let go of me 'I said looking directly into his eyes, out of nowhere I felt he was approaching and his eyes couldn´t choose between  my mouth and  my eyes , and suddenly we heard a few steps down the stairs causing me to separate from Louis quickly and saw the same guy from two days ago with a huge smile on my face, I looked at Louis with a sad, angry and disappointed face, i start to walk away again when he grabs my wrist " Harry "