Chapter 5- Another Lie

Hint: Read with a sad song !!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Are you crazy or what? ! Who do you think you are , when you´re fuck others I 'm not going there to stop you! " I said angry, if were going to have a fight, its gonna be a real one, im so done.

" You didn´t had the right to do that! " I was no longer understanding what was coming out of his mouth

"Sorry ?" I gave an ironic laugh "You can come here and stop me like I belong to you or something and I don´t ! "

Ugh he annoys me so much

" Oh Harry , I don´t have the time for your hormonal crises, it is my house and so you do what ever i want you to, thats it ! " he snapped, shut his fists "Sorry ?! You can not be serious I don´t care what you let me do or not in your house, I do what I want and you will not stop me, or your mother will know everything that is happening and has happened ! " I screamed in his face and before I knew it I had been pushed making me fall onto the bed and he put himself on top of me sitting on my waist and held my arms on either side of my head.

" You never threat me again do i make myself clear Harry! " he said loudly and slowly and in a severe tone, that I had never heard and his eyes were dark blue and i could barely see the color " Louis you´re hurting me" i said slowly, without any strenght in my body left, I was tired of arguing with him, was as much a battle as a war won by him and only him,  not worth having hope in something that probably is never going to happend, i didn´t break my gaze with him and felt my eyes tearing up a little bit " I Hate You So Much ! " i muttered

Lie

Everything was a lie, I knew he also felt the same for me. 

Hate for Hate 

And that was what hurt the most.

" What ? " I felt his hands to relieve the pressure on my wrists but not released them. " You hate me ? " felt that his tone was one of surprise but also of disappointment but that could just be me, because for Louis is never disappointed, his the one who does to people... sadly. 

" Yes " said avoiding his gaze.

Another lie 

" I know it's a lie ," he said quietly , trying to convince himself but I was so drunk that nothing that came out of my mouth made ​​sense .

"No"

Another lie 

" Look me in the eyes and say that you hate me , SAY IT! " he grab my wrists with some force again. " Look at me Harry ! " he said rude again.

I felt small tears falling down my face , I swear I'll never drink again because it makes me even more sensitive than I already am, and if i went to get drunk again i would probably tell him the whole truth .

I looked at it him and swallowed " I ha-" i stopped myself , I didn´t had the courage to tell him that I hate him, no I love him i don´t have the courage to say that to and if i did he probably would laugh in my face and mock me . "I knew it" he said quietly , and let me go and left me, walking up to the door "Goodnight Harry " and then he close the bedroom door, I put myself into bed just taking my shoes off.