Chapter 10- First Kiss

Well this chapter is the one you´ve guys been waiting for a long time now !! Hope you enjoy it ! Its small but the next is big heh :D

Music: Boom Clap- Charlie XCX

Enjoyed :D

 Ps: If there are any mistakes sorry.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

There were only two pairs left and than it would be Harry´s and Louis´s turn. Both were nervous despite all that ever happened between them and the fact that they almost kissed wasn´t helping their situation.

They didn´t even know why they were so worried for what was about to happend.

They knew why they were afraid of that kiss, they were afraid that the kiss could revealed feelings that were not supposed to exist,  in Louis´s case , but for Harry the story was completely different since he already felt something for Louis, but he had the fear that this kiss wasn´t gonna help in is quest to forget the Louis, and that would only make him feel even more lost on everything that has to do with Louis. 

They were so lost in the own thoughts that when they "woke up" everyone was already looking at them because it was their turn. "Harry and Louis are you ready? Don´t forget, as I said the best kiss will have the best grade and you can touch each other to make it more believeble like how you see the novels, so let's do it" Louis looked at Harry and Harry at Louis, at that moment was as if there were nothing nor anyone around them, and only a blind man couldn´t see is that there was a lot of tension between them.

They were now face to face very close to each other, Louis took the initiative and put his hands around Harry´s neck and Harry took his hands to Louis´s waist and held on tightly even though it wasn´t hurting Louis, Louis felt safe in Harry's arms. Louis lift himself until he was on his tippy toes since Harry was much taller than Louis. And by instinct Harry took one of his hands Louis´s face and kissed him. As soon as his lips touched Louis´s was like an electric shock go through his body and he was sure that Louis had felt the same since he shudder as he felt in his touch. 

The kiss wasn´t fast, they wanted to enjoy every second of it , they didn´t want it to end, Louis pulled Harry by his neck and deepened the kiss but was still soft and Harry pulled Louis against him out of no here which made Louis lose his balance since he was on tippy toes but Harry had a firm grip on his waist which kept him in place.

That kiss meant all the things that neither of them could express in words, both didn´t want to admit it but deep down they wanted this moment to arrive as quickly as possible. For them kissing each other was addictive. Only when there was no more air in their lungs was when they split and that's when the penny dropped, they had completely forgotten that they were in the classroom with 26 more people seeing them, both their cheeks gained a reddish color, and they didn´t even dared to look at each other, they still didn´t believe that that had happened and despite denying Louis wanted it to happen again as Harry, his lips were numb and bulky.

"Wow! This was definitely the best technical kiss I've seen in my entire career!" one of the teachers said. "Guys if someone came in here and see that im sure they would say it was a real kiss, until I say it is!" Now yes Louis and Harry looked shocked at each other and both liked what they saw, red face and thick lips, a view that they wouldn´t get out of head for long. "You will surely get the best grade" Once the teacher finished speaking the bell rang and students began to grab their materials and leave the room, Louis was one of the first to go out without even looking back, Harry followed the same pattern followed by Niall and the Liam towards the luch room.