Chapter 11- Hot Mess

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter because something fun is going to happend here, but sad things are going to happend too....

Its was the first time i wrote hot stuff (oops i said it :P) so hope you enjoy it :D\

Music: Heartbreaker- Justin Bieber

Ps: any mistake tell us :)

Enjoy !! 

___________________________________________________________________________________

After treating his big problem because of Louis, a problem that shouldn´t even exist since that kiss wasn´t supposed to happen, but the more he thought the kiss shouldn´t have happened the more he wanted to happen again, and the same thing was going through Louis´s head, for a moment Louis almost left his room to go to Harry´s room and once and for all they would finish what they started but he restrain himself from do it and despite both not wanting to admit they had both each other´s names as moans which turn them on even more. 

After that Louis was preparing everything for the party, drinks, taking everything that could break because if that happend his mother would kill him and he didn´t want that, he was finishinh when he saw Harry walking down the stairs only wearing a t-shirt and boxers and talking to his mother for what Louis could understand from the conversation since he was more distracted looking at HArry´s legs, and for a moment he imagined himself in the middle of them but then shook his head to get these thoughts out of his head or he would have again the same problem he had two hours ago, Harry walked into the kitchen and came back a minute later and walked in Louis´s direction and reached out to give him is phone "Your mother wants to talk to you" he said without emotion. Louis swallowed, not because his mother wanted to speak with him since he'll have a party tonight, but because of the fact that Harry talk to him like that, without no emocion behind his voice.

Louis took the phone from Harry´s hand and his fingers grazed lightly on Harry's hand and he felt a shock ran through his whole body and he is sure that Harry also felt as he pulled his hand away from the touch of Louis . "Then bring me the phone" he said and went back to his room. Louis took the phone to his ear and immediately had to take the phone away from his ear because of the scream that his mother gave. "Jesus mother! You Almost pierced my eardrums! "He hissed. "Respect Louis!" His mother said. "Sorry mum, are you having fun in there? even though its only been one month and half " he said trying to make conversation despite not being very interested in that.

"They are good, what about you and Harry everything is going well between you two?" She said cheerfully. "Hmm yes?" He said but looked more like a question than a statement. "Yes? Is everything all right, son? " She asked worriedly. "Yes mother it is, don´t worry we have our differences but we came to an agreement." He said the more confident he could, he wasn´t sure of what he was saying. "I hope so, you know that if you need to tell me anything just do it ok? "Yes mom, I know, don´t worry" "Well I have to go, Anne is calling me, there´s going to be a performance, hope i like it" "You'll like it, bye mom"

"Goodbye son and send Harry kisses!" he hung up and stared at the background of Harry´s phone he was with his mother and his mother, a small smile appeared on Louis´s face seeing the huge smile that Harry had in the picture you could see his dimples, and that was one of the things in Harry that Louis loved, his dimples and- he awoke to life and realized that he couldn´t have anything to do with Harry and what was happening between them was just physical attraction and nothing more, and if Louis was smarter he probably had gotten something from Harry, but deep down he didn´t want Harry to be just a night stand but he wanted more but he couldn´t think about it, that is why he treats Harry the way he does.