Chapter 12- "Mine"

I´m so freking sorry guys!! I´m so sorry i made a huge and a stupid freking mistake i update chapter 14 instead of chapter 12 (this one)  and gladly only 3 people had read chapter 14 so yay right ? Really guys i´m so sorry i had a lot of things to take care off and as me and Barbara have already, chapters to come up written i got confused and uploaded the wrong on (stupid me right) Sorry once again. xx Soraia

Music: Trespassing- Adam Lambert 

Enjoy the real chapter 12 !

Ps: Any mistakes tell us :D 

_____________________________________________________________________________

The party had already started and Harry didn´t had come out of his room all the time while Louis made the preparations and went to buy some drinks and things to eat. The guests began to arrive, the music was high and you could already noticed the increasing amount of people in the house every time the bell rang.

Harry couldn´t stand be all by himself in his room doing nothing while a big ass party was happening in his house and he decided he needed to have fun somehow and forget what had happened between him and Louis. He quickly rose from his bed and walked over to his wardrobe taking the best clothes he found there, a skinny black jeans and a white v-neck t-shirt.

Harry wanted to show to Louis that he didn´t care about what had happend earlier even thought his never going to look at that wall the same again and everytime it will remind him of what happend agaisnt it and that his presence made no difference, and that´s why he needed to be at his best. 

He walked to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. His face wasn´t the best, but he could hide it with a smile, and he began to arrange his hair.

"Perfect! Now I'm ready! " He said, smiling into the mirror and walking toward the door of his room. 

Louis was busy receiving the guests and put food and drinks on the table all the time. Again the bell rang and Louis went to open the door, next time he better let the door open. When he arrived there, he saw Zayn along with some of his friends and greeted them all, even Nick, a guy he doesn´t stand or even like. 

"This is pumping Lou! And the party barely started"Zayn said loudly so that Louis would listen. "It will be the party of the year! Believe Zayn believe, and this time nothing and no one will be able to ruin it! " Louis replied smiling, both walking to the table to grab two beers. Louis and Zayn continued to speak while the rest of the people around them did the same. "So Louis, did you solve the problems between you and Harry?" Zayn asked curiously, remembering what he had seen that day between the two boys. "There is nothing to settle between me and him" Louis said looking away from Zayn looking at the people who danced in the middle of the room, trying to avoid that talk about that subject. "I just hope he does ruin the party and blow it like last time." Zayn said, taking a sip of his drink. "Don´t worry, I'm sure he won´t leave his bedroom." Louis said confidently, also taking a sip of his beer. "If I were you Lou i wouldn´t be so confindently of yourself, it seems that little Harry didn´t want to stay in his bedroom."  "What?" Louis didn´t realize what Zayn meant, but followed his gaze to the stairs and saw Harry walking downstairs  with a huge smile on his face. 

Harry was stunning! Those pants stayed perfectly in Harry´s big and skinny legs those skinny jeans would be Louis´s dead and his shirt fell perfect around his torso, not to mention his hair. More precisely, Harry was breathtaking and it only took one glance for Louis to realize it. Louis couldn´t understand how Harry could appear there with a smile on his face as if nothing had happened ... If Harry wanted was war, war was what Harry would have. Louis wouldn´t show his weak part, he would just act as if nothing had happened, just like Harry was doing, and ignore it.