Chapter 15- "I Miss You" / "I Missed You More"

Sorry for the scare that we had updated a while ago, mistake i clicked on the wrong button (soraia)  i´m always making mistakes sh*t for this honestly ..  forgive... well go read i hope you like the name of the chapter :) 

Music: Zack Hemsey- So Silent

Enjoy.. and sorry if there are any mistakes 

_____________________________________________________________________________

"I Miss You" / "I Missed You More"

You know that time when all you want is right in front of you, but you try your hardest but you can´t get to it? It´s right in front of you but it feels like its miles away from you because you can´t reach it.

That's what Louis felt every time he saw Harry sitting in front of him and the worst thing is that Nick was right by his side, it´s been two weeks since the two had begun dating. Louis remembers that day as if it were yesterday. 

He was sitting talking with Zayn in the cafeteria when he saw Harry, Niall and Liam enter the cafeteria and soon after appeared Nick, and when he saw Harry he kissed him right there in front of everyone , Louis realized then that Nick had done it for everyone to realize that Harry was his, Louis felt a hand on his shoulder and saw that it was Zayn he could see in his friend's eyes, he could feel the pity that his friend had him, he did not want him to have pity on him he knew deep down he deserved, he knew that if he hadn´t done all those things to Harry that wouldn´t be happening before his eyes. 

Maybe he would be in Nick´s place, maybe ... that was what he liked to think that he might be in that place, next to Harry holding hands with him, he did not want to admit it himself but deep down he knew he no longer could continue to be denied much longer, he knew that Harry meant much more to him than he should. 

He sat right in front of Louis, and he just dropped his head on the table not wanting to look at them both, every time he saw them was like an arrow that pricked in his heart and that while he tried to take it out to stop the pain it only made it worse and it seemed that pierced even deeper making it hurt even more. So he rather not to look at them.

Since that day that Louis weren´t the same, the joy in his eyes was no longer the same, his jokes had no longer the same joy from behind, he himself felt that he was not the same person since that day, he avoided being in the same room where Harry was as possible, they were just together at school and when it was strictly necessary.

It took him a lot of time to admit to himself the truth, the one he was trying to avoid and hide, but he ended up admitting what he had tried to deny, right now he was in is bedroom with Zayn and Harry was in the living room with Nick, today would be the day that he would tell his best friend what he really felt towards Harry ,he finally gained the courage to do so and that day was today. "Zayn i need to tell you something" He muttered avoiding the Zayn´s eyes looking at the window, where small drops of rain fall. 

"What is it?" He felt the bed shaking and looked seeing Zayn sit chineses style in front of him, but soon look again at the window. He sighed and put his hands on his face, and wondered to himself if he should tell Zayn, if he should admit the truth to himself and finally say what he feels for Harry at loud. 

"It's about Harry isn´t?" He heard Zayn say and his gaze met  Zayn's face with an expression of surprise on his face, but soon relaxed. "Is it that obvious?" He mumbled and looked at his hands. "No, but for me is Louis, I know you for years now, it wasn´t to hard to understand" he said.