Chapter 16- Wish I Could Tell You

Enjoy this chapter :D

Music: Daniel Bedingfield- If You´re Not The One

Enjoy :D

Ps: sorry if there´s any mistakes 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"You miss me?" Louis said kinda shocked.

"Hum you guess" Louis said looking at his hands, because right now they were much more than interesthing looking at Harry. 

 "Louis why are you where?" Harry asked 

 "I-i don't know " He truly didn't know what he was doing there, he just wished that he could talk to Harry, he just wished he could tell him the truth but mostly he wished he could kiss Harry right now. 

 "What did you wanted to tell me?" Harry looked at the Louis but Louis wasn´t looking at him, he was moving his fingers as if trying to calm himself down he looked nervous, Harry grabbed his hands making him look at Harry with wide-eyes.

 "I heard you say that you wanted to tell me something, tell me Louis." Harry said while he looked at Louis hands that still were between his.. He would not admit to anyone, it was not supposed for him to feel that way, he was supposed to have forgotten Louis but he couldn´t as much as he tried he couldn´t forget him, he looked down at their hands together and it was like they belong together, they fit perfectly.

 Louis felt the same, Harry's hands were so soft in his, all he wanted to do now was to interwin his fingers with Harry and stare at him, he could look at Harry his whole life and never get tired of doing it. He had reached that room with his decision made, he would tell Harry ... but now he had lost all courage, as soon as his hands touched Harry´s he lost courage, Harry was his weakness. 

 He stood up dropping his hands from Harry´s and put his hands in the pockets of his sweat-shirt before he did something that he would regret. He still couldn´t believe that Harry had heard him say that he needed to tell him something.

 "Louis" Harry said getting up and putting his hand on Louis shoulder. Louis turn around and step back from Harry's touch. 

 "Look just forget it ok" Louis said without looking at Harry. "Why are you here then? I heard you behind the door saying that you had something to tell me and now that you can say it, you don't do it?" Harry said taking one step in Louis direction making  Louis take one small step back. 

 "I shouldn't be here." Louis look at Harry but didn't meet Harry's gaze. "Look just forget what you heard, sorry i came and disturb you" Even though he said that he didn't moves from his stop, he tried but it was like his feet were glued to the floor.

 "Louis why is it so hard for you to say what you want?!" Harry turn around and grab his hair, he didn't know why he wanted so bad for Louis to say what he was doing there or what Louis did want to tell him, he just que knew he needed to know. He suddently turn around and walk until he was in front of Louis and both his hands were on each side of Louis face, their faces were so close that they could feel each other breaths against their faces. "Tell me Louis" he whispered, and his eyes were on Louis eyes.

 Louis lost his words as soon as Harry had his hands were on his face, that´s what Harry did to Louis, one simple touch, one simple look and he was lost.. he didn´t want to believe the right in front him had so power over him even though he didn´t know. Louis didn´t want Harry to know about what he felt towards him he just couldn´t, he was just going to watch Harry from afar as he been doing over the past few weeks and try to forget the boy even though he knew it would be a war trying to make that happend.