Chapter 23 - The First Real Date

Next morning, Louis woke up before Harry and an ideia got through his mind. He promised Harry he would show him how much he loves him and now was the perfect time to start!

He has something in mind and he wanted this plan to be successful. He got ready for the day and started to prepare everything.

"Good morning babe." Harry woke up, he smiled thinking that Louis was by his side but when he heard no reply the smile disappeared from his face and he sat up in the bed. He looked around the room trying to find Louis but he was nowhere.

When Harry was about to get up, a paper by his side caught his attention.

"What's this?" He asked himself. He picked up the paper and started reading what was written in there.

"Good morning babe, sorry for not waking up by your side but I promised I would show you how much I love you and this is the perfect time to start. So get your butt off of that bed and take a shower and then dress up for a casual thing. You'll find the next paper next to your phone but you can only read it when you're ready.
I love you, Louis."

Harry couldn't believe this was happening, Louis is such a cutie! This is so cliché but he loves it!

Harry got up from bed and put the first paper inside of his jacket. He headed to the bathroom and took a quick shower and then he dressed something casual that he had brought with him and did his hair.

When he was finally ready, he looked for his phone and found it on top of a table that was in the room. He picked up the paper that was there and started reading it.

"Hello again my love, if you're reading this is because you're ready to the first surprise right? Unless you read this paper before, and if you did that you're a really bad boy and we'll have to take care of that later. I'm just kidding babe, you don't need to blush!
Next, you'll pick up your phone and see the message that I left for you there and you'll find everything you need to know about the next step.
Love you, Louis."