E V E R Y D A Y

(I suggest you to use the "Source Sans Pro / Black Background" for a better aura. I don't know, I like it better that way.)

[DON'T FORGET  TO VOTE AS WELL! AND COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK!]

     I was a crazy killer, bloodlust. It forces me to kill somebody. Even if I don't want to.

     Therapists...they didn't helped. My mind is filled with blurry, estatic voices. Taking over my pale ears, and feel like they're whispering to it.

     Making me want to smack my head to a wall everytime. It's not seizure. It's just..making me feel different. It's scary I know.

     I got used to it though.

~~

     Then I woked up, all sweaty. Making me sit up straight. I thought I was still having a dream cause, my surroundings.

     They look so normal, like it used to be. But then my eyes focused. All I see is just wooden planks, which are covering the windows with the moonlight shining through the holes.

     My expressionless face, looked at the bloody knife on the ground. My face should at least be scared or nervous right now, but no.

     I get out of my noisy bed. It is broken so, yeah. I, then pick up the knife, and admired it.

     The knife I actually stole from dad, a beautiful rainbow chrome pocket knife. I'm surprised its still sharp.

     But all of the brutal things that I used this with. Makes me just want to continue. How could you expect someone who used to be so innocent, nice, and sweet to everybody turned into a monstrousity, sadist, murderer?

     Why would anyone expect me to turn like this? Is it because, I get quiet most of the times? Or is it because I threaten everybody?

     Is it because iM gEtTIng sUsPicOus?

     I stand in the middle of the room. My mind is all blank, but my hand is clasp around the knife. Making it bleed. I dig my palm deeper and deeper, creating so much blood.

     Yet I don't feel a thing.

     I don't remember anything now..It's all just blank. A blank paper with nothing typed or written on it. Like what's the point of me being here?

     All I knew is that..I'm living in a cabin. In the woods. Alone and quiet, mysterious and dark.

"Let's do something, you might like."

     My mind is talking to me once again, the echoey voice. Dark and deep, yet calming and sweet? I don't know, I enjoy "its" company.

     But my unemotional structure, had a slight sadistic grin forming. Then in a bliss moment.

     I feel myself running away from my comfort zone. Everything is just speed up, then I stopped.

     Right before I saw the erie road. A car drove by, the windows are all black, and I cannot see the people who's in there.

     But they did went towards the small town, oh how quiet this place is. I wonder if there's some people living in it.

     I got excited, just by thinking about it. Getting them all, one by one. A slice and dice.

     Cleaning their bodies up, and throwing it somewhere is hard work.

     I don't have any time for that. I'm not a janitor. The police can do it.

"Let's go..we have new visitors."

    Then it is the time.

To s t r i k e.