C O M P A N I O N

It's been a month since I left the crew. I also moved out and left Ohm. For a few reasons..

But I wouldn't really talk about it, cause it's not important. Well there's a reason, which is.

I just want to live by myself again. Also deciding if I should go back to my old base and just fix everything up.

Since that house is wrecked.

~ c u r r e n t ~

I'm just walking down the streets of Los Santos, trying to figure shit out. I just walk down there silently. Passing by those idiotic looking people.

"We're looking for this girl." I heard somebody said. In my own instinct, I knew it was simply far away from me. But if I ever had the idea of going again. I decided to go left for my own sake.

I went to an ally way. There's nobody there. I can hear my footsteps, very clear. Then I feel like someone is staring at me. I glance around the area.

There's nobody there, or literally everywhere. I had to stay quiet, and get ready for any attacks. Cause I know for myself that when this shit occurs, those bitches could had been tricking you

I ran, and that is the time I can also hear footsteps behind me. I muttered under my breathe and kept going.

But it caught up with me, and the stranger tackled me down. I stared back at it with a frightened look. Making me kick the dickies of this dumbass.

"Die." I pointed the gun at him. Almost triggering the gun. But he put down his hood. Still in pain but, he did.

My eyes widened, and I grew frustrated.

(Reminder: All of the characters used in the story are real people, and are gamers. If you know ChilledChaos, awesome! So yeah, let's proceed.)

"What the fuck Chilled?!" I glared at him. He just smirked.

"You pyscho pervert weirdo. What the fuck do you want now?" He regained his body, then stood up and look down at me.

"I mean, it's been a long time. Can't I just say hello?" He said, trying his best to act like a normal person.

"That's how you say hello? You freaked me the fuck out! You son of a-" He laughed.

"If you could remember, that's how I say hello to..everyone." My angry expression just fade away and I sighed.

"By the way...where is everybody?" My angry face was replaced with a frown. Chilled went to a near bench and he pat a space for me to sit.

"After you left..everything went. Bad." I stared at him, feeling a slight guilt. He continued.

"Somebody replaced you, and he's..very bossy. I could say he's the worst. A torturous bastard. Minx is the Vice President of the group. He changed her." He just looked at the sky, and watch it slowly move.

"What happened to Krism then?" I asked him with a worried frown. He looked at me, his eyes slightly darkened.

"He killed her." My eyes widened, and it sent me chills down my spine. I gulped. I grabbed Chilled's hand and squish it slightly.