O V E R

Y/N's POV

I was sitting outside the base's field. I know that something bad did happened to me. But I just completely ignored it. Wanting to forget, and relax.

I noticed that Tyler and Jon are hanging out most of the times, and I'm happy that they do because they mostly fought with each other.

I smiled at the thought, making me feel more chill than I was already. I walk down the field, and saw the sunset. The cloudy dark sky, mix with lilac and pink colors. I wish I can take photos of it.

But I did remember that I have a camera. Not with me though, I think I left it in my house. Which is pretty far away.

I roll over the grass and sniff the fresh air. Yes, it was fresh. I don't want to cause troubles. But I got bored after a while.

So I stood up, and went to the woods. I walked down, passing the tall ass trees. I just realized there's an actual path here.

I heard the leaves rustling behind me. I turned around and saw a racoon, with a loaf of bread between its own hands.

I stared at it for a while and chuckle. Then I heard a "hoo." I looked up and saw a small baby owl. I smiled at it. It just looks at me with those big hazel eyes.

I continued to walk down the path, having no clue where I'm heading to really.

After walking for like a good 5 minutes, just exploring the woods. I saw three shadows, sitting near a shallow river. The river is so clear and beautiful.

But, I can't focus on that right now. I shouldn't get distracted by everything that easily. They're all pretty chill for some reason.

"You know, I'm happy that we all found this nice river." A male voice said.

"Yeah, I wonder if our little sweetie likes it too?" A female voice replied. This two are a married couple. Yep.

"Mommy! Daddy! Look at all those fishes!" A little kid's voice squealed with happiness. As I peak slightly behind a tree.

"Jealous?"  I stared at them, watch them have their time of their lives. I felt rain started to pour down..oh wait..it's just me.

Sniff. I started to sob quietly. Hiding myself behind the tree. Then a scream was heard, and a splash of water.

I stood up and quickly check the family. I saw their kid in the water. I was gonna help them as soon as possible. But I saw the three..Mark, Jack, and Felix.

In their normal form. But I shook 'em off from my head and tried to save the little kid. The father..where's the father? A-and where's the whole family?!

I look around, but as I look at the river again.

"Hello swe-eet ch-eeks~" Someone whispered into my ear. Sending me shivers down my spine. I turn my back from them, and glare. I know it was Jack because of the glitchy voice.

"You fell for our trap. I never knew you had such emotions." Mark says.

"I still have them, you three are just all heartless bastards!" I exclaimed, annoyed.

"You can't go back 'home' anymore tho." Felix calmly told me.

"And why is that?" Feeling slightly nervous, but trying to hide it.

"Cause your fellas aren't here to save you. I wouldn't say 'anymore' but.." Felix continued but drifted his voice off anyway.

"Oh is that so?" I whispered to myself then looked down at the floor. My eyes wants to tear up but I tried not to.

"We're not gonna do anything to you though. Despite the fact you betrayed us, in the past." They brought that up again.

"You seem to be doing good with those assholes? Huh?" Felix's attitude suddenly change. The three of them did. They're not like those seductive killers.

"I'm tired of talking dude, I just wanted to check on Marzia." Felix yawned, and check his phone.

"Me too, my sweet heart Amy is asking for some hugs." Mark happily exclaimed. Jack is laughing while looking at his phone.

Probably talking to his girlfriend. While on the other hand, me. Confused.

"What the f*ck just happened?" I stared at them. They all just laugh.

"We told you that we're not doing anything. So quit crying. Your friends are waiting for you at your base." Felix said.

"You're not gonna track me down anymore?" I stared at them.

"Not really, I mean its been a long time since we had last met you. We found out that we are falling in love for someone, and It kinda healed my cold ass heart." Jack said, keeping his phone from his pocket. The other two just nodded.

"I gotta go now tho. Signe wants me to get some food for her. We'll leave you here now." The three turn their backs. Felix turn his back to me.

"Have a good life with your friends." He smirked and left with the two.

I'm free? No more troubles? I can be happy now?

I looked down at the river, and saw my reflection. Smiling..I hugged myself. Feeling happy. Letting the sun shine down on me.

I decided to head back to the base. With a smile on my face. Until I saw them with somebody else.

They weren't waiting for me..Heh. That's fine. I could leave for the good of me. Or I don't know. I kept brining problems to them.

Not all endings are happy.
And not this time.

Just because of my one..choice.