B A S I C A L L Y

Basically's POV

So me and Wildcat is going through the last house that we will check. There was no traces of a man or woman living in it. But there is appliances and fresh food?

Then I was searching through all the rooms of the house, then I saw this awesome rainbow chrome knife. With a name carved on it which is (Y/N).

     I felt the tip of it, and it is still sharp

I felt the tip of it, and it is still sharp. But clearly it has been used a lot of times now. Then I saw a jacket, with a few holes and some blood.

I brought it with me, and in the corner of my eye. I saw a movement. Then I creep on the creature or whatever.

It wasn't a creature, it was a girl, I can guess her age, I think she's around 20's.

(REMINDER: Your clothing, hair style [not the length.] And "identity" will be customed by me. But your name, will be used in the story. Except for the hobbies. Just telling you guys...)

I could say that..she's really hot, her (Hair/Length) hair in a messy pony tail. Her curvy body, like damn.

Wildcat then saw me, I mentioned him to come to me. He did and noticed the girl as well. Then we both saw her took out a pair of scissors.

Out of the blink of an eye, Wildcat had to smack her back. She yelped in pain. I had to stare at her for a few seconds, then let Wildcat get her on his shoulder.

She noticed the stuff I'm holding, and I found a bag too. Full of clothes and some food. "Don't take my belongings!"

She was trying to kick us, but she is pretty small. She really can't reach our nuts. Then I aimed my pistol at her, and I grinned.

"We're not called robbers for nothing..okay?"

It feels so good, taking control of somebody. After a few minutes, she gave up, and let her body get limp. I hope this b*tch ain't planning anything.

So we went to our van, fast. Throw her body, I did tied her up before Wildcat get to carried her. She stayed in the van, calm, but she is staring at the things we stole.

~ t i m e s k i p ~

Since Wildcat is the one who is driving, I keep checking the girl, who looks so tired. Her eyes are slowly closing, then she suddenly passed out.

I told Wildcat to stop the van, and I'll move to the back. He let me move back with the girl. Who is sleeping. I glare at her for a short moment and sighed.

I place her head on top of my leg, and put my hand on the side of her head. She move a little bit, but she did found her comfortable position afterwards.

"Who are you..." I asked under my breathe. No one can barely even hear it.

"Goodluck with boss...whoever you are. Boo." I trace her eyebrow with my finger tip. I caress her hair, and the driving keep continuing.

Is this...

"Love at first sight?"

Criminals // BBS X READEROn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara