B E H A V I O R

"You were never safe.."

Narrator's POV

Delirious held you with his muscular arms, he caress your face gently. Taking some strands from your hair, and brushes it with his hand.

He was concerned, and everyone else to. But the most worried ones are Jon and Tyler.

"How is she doing now Delirious?" Tyler sat beside Jon, staring at Y/N with his ocean, electronic blue eyes.

"Her breathing calmed down, but we can never be sure she's okay now. Cause I know what she's feeling." Jon just sighed, and look down then to Tyler's eyes.

"What does it feel like?" Tyler questioned Jon.

"Feeling insane is..just the worst thing. You wouldn't want that evil side of yours take over." Jon started searching for your wrists.

Seeing a few cuts, with bruises, burns.

"We attack anyone who's in the way. We hurt ourselves, and suffer." Jon rubs your scars. Making him hug you, having the slightest memories of his mother.

Tyler on the other hand, is silent. He just realizes how hard is it to be insane.

"How do you try to shook it off?" Tyler just glance at Y/N for a second, then return his stare to Jon.

"Blood lust strikes, killing spree begins. I used to be an innocent boy, but guess what?" Jon removed his mask, grinning slightly.

"I guess that's just the fake me." Tyler knitted his eyebrows together.

"Don't act fake to me or I'll punch the back of your head, clown." Tyler glared at Delirious.

"Don't worry dude..." Jon looked down again.

"I won't." He tightly gripped his mask.

"Not to you..atleast."Tyler just felt bad for Y/n and Jon.

Tyler noticed the strange behavior, Delirious then ask him to carry Y/N. He has to do something, important?

Jon went straight ahead towards the stairs, probably going to his room. Tyler just stroke your head, with a caring manner.

Tyler, never felt something like this for "his enemy." Jon.

"Why do I even hate him?"

"Ugh, that clown. Why the sudden change of attitude towards me anyway? So much hate."

~ t i m e l a p s e ~

"Tick, tock. Your time is up. Jon." Jon's mind spins around with all this whispering. He can't handle it.

But he tried to stop himself. He then looked at himself, in the mirror. He was scared, seeing his eyes changed.

Blue to red, like a gradient. But its like his soul is being reflected through those menancing glance.

He then opened the mirror cabinet, seeing some pills that actually helped him calm down. He took one, drinking some water afterwards.