C O N T R O L

I was with Vanoss, Marcel, and Lui. The others are left at home, complaining. Lui tried to convinced Vanoss earlier, so he could bring me with him. And have the experience of patrolling.

I'm wearing a normal clothing, but like with shorts, and the jacket of Jon. He gave it to me, cause I think it's really comfortable.

"Hey Y/n! I was wondering, where do you usually go? You know when blood lust strikes?" Lui asks, making Marcel and Vanoss look at him, and then to me.

"It's either from a small town, or in the city. But I have to wear all black. The security is extreme. I remember that time I f*cked up." I sighed.

"What happened to you?" Vanoss asked, I looked up at the blue, with greyish gradient color sky.

"I got shot. I survived, yes. But the thing is, I'm alone. It was really hard for me. I had to hide somewhere for months. Until I can f*ck some sh*t up again." I smirked. Feeling proud. But that smirk dropped.

"Just kidding, someone took care of me. I had blood loss, but this unknown person prevented that from happening." I took the stolen sunglasses out from my small bag. Putting it on my face.

"Do you know who is that unknown person? Like their features?" Lui ask. I shook my head.

"He won't talk to me, I can't open my eyes. When the shot hit me, it was a huge impact. And they were a boy." I answered, in a pretty chill way.

They kept questioning me, but I don't think those were important. I just wanted to relax my mind. That's all.

"You three, actually listened huh? My life is nothing good. Maybe when I was a kid?..N-no. That was the worst one. Ehh- let's just do our jobs." I walk way more faster than them, feeling nervous.

The memories made me cringe, cause it was so bad.

"Looks like it turned out okay for you. You're protected." I smiled when I heard the voice.

"Just..don't do anything stupid. Like the others." I laughed.

"Okaaaay!" Marcel, Vanoss, and Lui catched up on me, and looked at me weirdly.

"Who are you talking to?" Marcel asks. I got startled by them, and stare at their faces.

"My brain." I chuckled nervously, scratching the back of my neck.

"Oh." They all said in onision, but we all proceed to walk. Talk about non-sense. And shizzles.

~timeskip~ tbh. That was really boring.

After getting back to the base, I sat down on the sofa. Ignoring everyone.

I sighed, then went straight to my room, not giving a single f*ck about anyone who's trying to ask what's wrong. I guess they did noticed my weird behavior.

As I opened the door, then locked it. I flopped down on my bed, and hugged my fluffy pilows tightly.

"Well when you go.." I started singing. Not remembering the title of the song but the lyrics of it.

"Don't ever think..I'll make you try to stay." I sighed, then sat down.

"And maybe when you get back, I'll be off to find another way.." I stare at the bathroom door, wanting to go and check how I look.

"Well after all this time that you still owe. You're still a good for nothing, I don't know." My mind started singing as well.

I smiled, until I saw myself in the mirror. My blank expression darkened all of the sudden. I started to sweat off, making me grin evilly.

I held my head up high, and laugh insanely.

"What's wrong with me?" I ask myself.

"cause you're W E A K ! ! !" A different voice, it tried to discouraged.

It kept telling me that I'm weak. So I growled, and I tried to stop myself from doing anything but everything was happening way too fast that I don't know what I'm actually doing by now and then-

S M A S H ! ! ! S H A T T E R E D ! ! !

The mirror shattered, making my knuckles bleed, and I stayed quiet. Breathing heavily while looking down.

"Y/N! What happened?!" Everyone stares at me worriedly. Blood is on the mirror, my bathroom looked like someone destroyed it.

I didn't realize that I did something. My body turned numb, Jon catching my body at the end. My eyes are still opened, but I can't move my body.

Everyone's all blurry.

"I feel like I'm being controlled.."

A/N: I updated my story! I'm sorry, I just got this negative idea for the new chapter. From my emotions today. I was mad, sad, and just done with my life.

But I'm not gonna take my own life away with my own hands. Because I still have to update this. Hope you like it :D