C H A N G E S

Your POV

Lui and I were hugging, I was crying. Giving some silent kinda sobs, but Lui was there to comfort me.

Then someone opened the door.

"Hey-..what the.." A guy wearing a formal suit showed up, with an expression of surprised.

"What's up Mini? What is i- Lui!?" Wildcat stared at me and Lui hugging each other.

"Lui! We can't hook up with some crazy b*tch. She doesn't even know how to be a damn woman." I heard the irish bastard again.

"Well what's the point of having a god damn woman if you're a f*cking sinful piece of crap, huh?" I just let my mind speak out.

"Well that is f*cking random as sh*t.." I mumbled, Lui give his friends death glares.

"Why are you even hugging her Lui?" Marcel ask while Delirious is following behind him. Then the two went in my room, with everybody else.

"Cause she needs one." Lui doing his squeaker voice again, but in a sad way.

"T-thank....you." I whispered to him, slightly stuttering. Then he gave me a sweet smile.

"You know she could attack any moment, right?" Delirious speak up.

"She won't..." Lui look at me, releasing the comforting hug around my body. I sighed.

"I wish I couldn't.." I look down, my aura has a dark presence. Making my mind, twisted.

"What do you mean?" Lui frowned at me.

"Lui! Get it in your head! This person is insane!" Wildcat shouted.

"Lui, can you give me some time..alone? I'm used to it, but...I want to have some time." I look at him, smiling, tears forming in my eyes.

He nodded, I really wish he could stay. All of them glared at me, except for Lui. Who looks really gloomy.

"But Y/N..." Lui plead. I didn't answered, I just went to the corner, and started cracking my finger bones?

"Lui. Just stop. Leave the sick headed alone." Vanoss snapped at him. Which makes Lui upset. But it seems he can't do anything.

"We're going to a mission." Vanoss added. Lui just ignore them all.

"I'll talk to you later Y/N." He went to me fast, then went for the door, pushing everybody out of the room. Roughly.

"Do you think some of them has interest on you?"

"I wouldn't mind it really. What's the point of that sh*t? It's hella damn useless." I rolled my eyes. All I could do is go to the bathroom, then take a sweet, relaxing bath.

I hopped in the shower and enjoy my time.

~ t i m e s k i p ~

After taking a bath, the nice scent of chocolate body shampoo, makes me really happy. Then I step out of the shower.

I went to the mirror and stare at myself. My hair...I didn't like it.

It's slightly long. I saw a razor, I smirked. I cut my hair, into a short, with a side shave.

     (Not me

(Not me. She's too beautiful. I bet she uses tumblr.)

After loving my new hair style. I remembered Lui letting me borrow his clothes.

Looking through his clothes which makes me think that Lui has a good style. I picked the most comfy, cool looking ones.

But after that, all I could do..is just stay in his room.

Not until..