U N D E R T H E R A I N

I feel like something is poking my cheeks..what the f*ck? I opened my eyes, and saw Tyler poking me.

     I glared at him. "Dude." He just chuckled, and lay his head on my stomach.

     "Why are you interrupting my sleep?" I ask him while staring at the ceiling.

     "I mean we're both here. Only us." He said, then pinch my side. Making me sit up straight, then hit his head with my hand slightly.

     "Don't. Do. That." I pouted at him, and it made him snicker. I stood up sloppily, making my way to the first floor's bathroom.

     "Where's everybody else?" I asked while, going towards the sink, to wash my face. I sighed. Then looked at the mirror.

     My cheek bones appeared. Making myself worried, I touch my face, slightly grinning without a reason.

     "Hey. What's up with you?" I flinched upwards, and look at Tyler.

     "F*cking hell Tyler." I nervously looked at him, then looked down. Feeling the heavy cloud on top of my head. My brain is clouded with dark thoughts.

     "I just need to clear my head." I said it weirdly, making Wildcat more curious than he already is.

     "Let's go then, I'm here anyway." I looked up at him, and he held out a hand, there was no hesitation for me. I took it.

     ~timeskip~ i miss you..

     There was no doubt about Tyler bringing me outside. I still have the dark aura, and I don't know if its really strong. That it affects Tyler to be honest.

     "I don't know why I'm so nice to you. Even if we just met recently. Like, the first time I've met my friends. Our whole gang. I was always grumpy, annoyed, not interested about them. But they're important to me now. But my attitude still stays the same." I looked at Tyler, he was serious about it.

     "I don't know why I'm not moody around you. I guess our soft sides showed up than our normal ones huh?" I just chuckled.

     "Well, yeah. But I bet you're a crazy b*tch." I rolled my eyes, as he says that.

     "Will always be." I put my hand on my chest, and act all proud. Making Tyler smile.

     The two of us just walked around the field. We were pretty far away from our base. Then it started to rain.

     "YOOW WILDCAT YOU GOT NO UMBRELLA?!" I was flailing my arms around.

     "DO I LOOK LIKE THE TYPE OF GUY WHO WOULD BRING ONE?!" He was trying to catch me, to cover me with his jacket.

     "WEAR YOUR JACKET IDIOT! YOU'LL GET SICK!" I screamed at him.

     "WHAT ABOUT YOU?!" He yelled at me, with a hint of worried tone, but it seems he was trying to hide it.

     "I'll be fine!" I smiled. I was running around the whole time. Tyler was trying to catch my ass.

     Everything went to slow motion. I forgot that my mind was having "the problems."

     But it stopped, I felt happy, calm, and relax. I didn't really liked the rain.

     I didn't really know what was happening by now, then I felt warm substance falling down my cheek. It wasn't the rain.

     I laughed, I freely twirl around. Tyler was under a tree, smiling. Yet I know things won't stay the same. I wanted to shrug the feeling off.

     But it will stay. For now..

~timeskip~

      Tyler and I got back to the base, we were both wet as f*ck. Tyler opened the door, getting everyone's attention.

     "What the hell happe- You're not even allowed!" Vanoss glared at me. While holding his knife.

     Delirious and Mini face palmed themselves.

     Me and Tyler are in a bad situation, and we might need some explanations to tell our boss.

     But even still, we were both happy at that time, but I stayed "happy" and not "super happy." Or "overjoyed."

  A/N: Ayeee! A new update! By the way guys! Mini got a girlfriend! <3 He looks so happy! We can't make fun of him anymore sadly!

XD But I'm glad he found someone who has the same sense of humor I guess? I hope the two will be happy for each other. :3

You gotta admit, they were a pretty cute couple. :D