L E T T I N G M E G O

I was just laying down on my bed, wondering if my life is going to be like this, forever. Well from now on...

I sighed, while remembering the good and normal times I used to love, and to be honest, even till now. If I think about it. I just really have a split personality.

I wanted to forget everything I've done wrong. I could do that, no one really knows my true identity. No police had caught my characteristics, nor features.

There's no evidence. Except being locked up in an asylum, because I was indeed insane. It was for a year, my mind did recovered really fast.

But shortly after that, it was useless. Because of love, trust, and hope.

I once have felt the feelings for someone being there for you, when no one was. I wished I didn't met him. He destroyed my trust, by betraying me.

He was the devil, and I was his angel, but then he affected me. I wished I could change. But right now, I'm locked up. Like I said.

Then the door opened, behind the door is all the people who kept me here in this big box. They stared at me.

"What do you want now?" I asked them, not bothering to look.

"You can go. Now." I froze, sat up and then stood. I had to look at them.

"Are you sure? Serious?" My eyes widened, and both of them sparkled. My smile went wide, I just felt happiness.

"Heh, you just can't expect that we'll let you out, we didn't keep you for nothing." Vanoss spatted. Then my smile just suddenly disappeared.

"Like what? Use my body for your pleasure? Lust? Be a whore? Hell no! I would rather just get killed. I didn't signed up for that crap." I got mad, such false hope.

"No, but you..as our body guard." I just noticed some of them, had their masks off. Even their boss Vanoss, except Delirious.

"The whore thing, eh. I mean I would do i-" Brian just got punched on the stomach by Brock.

"Jesus f*cking christ..that hurts you know?!" Brock just give glares to Brian, then Brian looked away afterwards.

"And why is your hair much shorter?" Marcel and Wildcat asked.

"I cut it off, because I want to and its bothering me." I rolled my eyes, sighed. Looking straight at them. Then I just noticed.

"Where's Lui?" After that question, he showed up. He looks like he had been beaten up.

"Lui! What the hell happened to you?!" He tried to go towards me, but I went up to him.

I am very worried, and behind his eyes showed pain. But even if he is feeling like this, he still showed his happy smile.

"Y/N..do you know how to do medical stuff?" He stared at me, and I felt something again. Tears..sadness? Pain? Emotional?

"Y-yes..but please tell me where's the wound." He then tried to lift his shirt up, and I help him. He got stabbed. Just once.

"I-I'll-..the supplies?" I frowned, his friends just watched him. While I stare at them with anger, grief, and pity.

"Over there.." He pointed his finger to the cabinet, and I got up then opened the cabinet, and took all the medical supplies.

"When did this happened?" I whispered to him, then went to the bathroom, I washed my hands, wet a clean cloth. Then go back to Lui.

I put the clean and wet cloth on his stabbed wound. I had to remove his shirt, seeing his body, I observe it for a second and proceed to focus on his wound.

I gently pressed the damp cloth on his wound, and sighed.

"There's a man...while I was being a look out. The guy is like with two other people. They were all weird." He said while looking at the ceiling.

"Three people? Did you see...their faces? Any thing?" He nodded.

"But the one who stabbed me, he has a mouth guard. But those blue oceanic glowing eyes...and the other two has these colored hair. Green and Red." My eyes widen.

It can't be..them. They're back.

I spaced out, making me stare at nothing. I felt chills behind my back. I got paranoid.

"Please..let me go...I'm a badluck, I kept f*cking things up. It's not a good thing I'm here. I better leave..I'll brought problems to your group." Lui just stared at me worriedly. I grab my hair.

"W-why?" I looked at Lui, then a burning sensation is happening in my eyes.

"Delirious..take care of Lui."

Delirious just suddenly freaked out for a brief moment. He looked around, then to me. Everyone looked at him.

"Y/n?" I stood up without looking at Lui.

"I'm sorry...I had to..go." I run through everybody, who is blocking the door, and I'm escaping.

I got outside of the room, stairs, then jump out of the window.

"Be safe..."