C H R I S T M A S D A Y

The Crew's POV

It's been 4 months, after Y/n left. Everyone wished they can see her again, and feel the great chilly Christmas.

"Hey Nogla! Can you help me with the Christmas lights?" Lui looked at Nogla, who is trying his best to design the gingerbread cookies.

"Y-yeah! Just lemme- ah! There weee go!" Nogla chuckled to himself as Lui approach him with the lights on his hands.

"Ooh! That actually looks really nice!" Lui squeak making Nogla flushed with pink cheeks.

"Oh maan, I just really hope Y/n comes." Nogla's and Lui's head turn to the person who mentioned Y/n.

"Do you think the owl worked? Like should the bird be coming back to us?" It was Marcel who's talking. Already wearing his reindeer hat.

"I'm pretty sure she already got the message. And also, birds in video games and in real life. Doesn't really work together." Vanoss replied.

"Guys! Guys! Looloolook what I foound!" Delirious held up a mistletoe. Delirious bumped onto someone. He looked up, and saw Wildcat.

"Heeeey Wildcat!- OH TEDDY BEAR!" Delirious's eyes gleamed, and make a run for the stuffed animal.

"You're so childish Delirious." Tyler murmured followed by a short laugh. Making Delirious looked at him.

"Well piggy, you'll be our dinner for today!" Delirious cackled evilly. Making everybody else laughed.

"I don't even know why, we still put our lives to the edge. When we can just..have fun. Enjoy our life. Live normally.." Moo mumbled to himself quietly, enough for Terrorizer to hear. Who is just beside him.

"Yeah, this fun we're all having right now is really rare. So, we should just appreciate the fun." Moo smiled, and Brian just sighed with a hint of relief and some happiness.

"I'm so happy. I'm really glad I found this crew." Terrorizer recounted as Moo nodded.

"I do too." There was a quick moment of silence. Until a mistletoe flew over their heads. Delirious, who is holding the string, giggled like a little girl.

"Delirious!" Brian shouted with a red flush all over his face. Moo just chuckled.

"Doooo it!" Delirious laughed. While Brian tried to get a grasp of the plant. While the others just laugh and some are amused.

"Okay, I'm done!" Jon exclaimed. Throwing his hands up in the air. Everyone noticed the teddy bear hanged over his shoulders.

"Oh my fucking god, Jon." Tyler just face palmed himself, while snickering. "Such a dork, a cute dork." Tyler smiled to himself.

Narrative POV

Y/n is walking down the streets of Los Santos, watching the greyish tinted blue sky shred the winter snow. She held her head up. Staring at the sky. Chilled had to go somewhere for today.

She was all alone, cold, and lonely. What a great way to start your Christmas, not. She wrap her green and red striped scarf all over her neck.