G U I L T

Narrator's POV

Jonathan was carrying you. Tyler would be also there too. They were worried sick about your health. Also their health too.

But they can't fight now, they were busy. Looking out for you, the three of you were cold, exhausted, and just simply, wanted to rest.

They both realize that you went to the opposite of their base. Because you know, the roads separates. They had to stop at times, and switch on who's gonna carry you.

Wildcat: "You like her Delirious?"

Delirious just looked at him, with the most miserable look on his face. The question Wildcat asked him. He just sighed.

Delirious: "You know what..maybe I do." With his voice trailing down.

Wildcat's reaction with Jon's statement, is quiet. Both of them were silent.

Wildcat: "I kissed her. Did you?" He smirked.

Delirious: "I don't need to know that." He shook his head, and of course, he is obviously jealous.

Wildcat: "She should stay with someone who could actually protect her, not like you. You can get all the bitches, not this one though." Delirious had the most devious glare.

Delirious: "You don't know anything about my life." Jon snapped at him.

Wildcat: "Oh really? Don't make me laugh. Clown." He stopped walking and turn his body to Delirious.

Delirious: "I'm not trying to make you laugh. Asshole." Jon tried to be calm, and not got furious with Tyler.

Wildcat: "BUT YOU'RE A CLOWN! A useless pathetic clown!" Wildcat wanted to put you down, but he can't because the ground is wet and dirty.

Delirious took you away from the arms of Wildcat, and continued walking. But much faster.

Delirious: "I barely have any friends, my parents died when I was a teen. I was bullied. I was thrown and left alone in an ally way. Hungry, broken, and alone." He muttered.

Wildcat heard what he said, he still have the face of hatred towards Delirious.

Wildcat: "You think that your story will make me feel guilty? Haha, what a joke."

Delirious: "I didn't say anything related about your statement though. Except my story, and being a joke. I'm basically just a joke in your life."

"And I know all of you hated me.."

Jonathan slightly shook his head, and look at you. Tears starting to fall from his eyes, but he handled all the terrible words that comes out of Tyler's mouth.

He does know for himself that he doesn't deserve this. He remembered Luke, when he used to be friends with him. But there is that saying "People change for their own good."

Wildcat: "..." There was no words coming out from him, he was just silent. Then you started coughing.

Delirious looked at you with the most worried eyes, and Tyler rushed towards the both of you.

You: "You g-guys are fighting..again.." Your eyes stayed close, your voice is more raspier than before.

The two stayed dead silent, again. But you interrupted them.

You: "I want to go..h-home guys. Please.." You smiled at them, but then you passed out again. Making the two panic, and run to the base as fast as they could.

~timeskip~

Lui ran up to Wildcat and Delirious to see the condition of you. Vanoss and the others went outside to see the three of you, wet. (Don't let your mind wander.)

Vanoss: "You found her. Where?" Marcel and the others stood beside Vanoss.

Delirious: "Opposite road boss." Wildcat just stayed quiet, Delirious tried to help Lui with your unconcious body.

Delirious: "Wildcat, can you help us?" Jon took off his mask, everyone was surprised about it. He never did took that scary mask off from his face.

Wildcat on the other hand, was suddenly feeling different. He doesn't know what it is though, but he did helped Delirious.

~timeskip~ Let's focus on the two first.

After putting you in a proper clothing, with the help of..Lui. Wildcat and Delirious took a bath as well. Their body felt relax but not their minds.

Vanoss and the others went to the gun shop, leaving Wildcat, Delirious, and Lui who is currently taking care of you.

Delirious is preparing food for himself, some nicely cooked bacons, and then the delicious food went through the nostrils of Tyler, making him hungry.

So he went to the kitchen, and saw Delirious. He saw Delirious cooking, and preparing food for..himself.

Delirious felt Tyler's presence. Who went towards the couch and sit.

~timeskip~ bacon and eggs / mashed potatoes

Wildcat felt a gentle tap on his shoulder, and he looked up at "the clown" who is holding a plate.

Wildcat's stomach grumble, making Delirious laugh slightly, then he put the plate of food for Wildcat, on the small table.

And eat at the counter of the kitchen, Wildcat looked at him.

Wildcat: "Why is he acting like this all of the sudden? We mostly ignored each other."

"People change."