T H E D E A L

I woke up, lying in bed. With a wet towel on my forehead. Making me feel the water slowly dripping down my face.

I turn my head slightly to the side, then see a bucket, probably filled with water. I sit up, taking the towel then squeezing it.

I look around, and notice that I was in Lui's room. Someone opened the door, their shadow was casting down on me. It was Wildcat's and Delirious's shadows.

They both closed the door, taking a chair, then sitting beside my bed. They both look at each other first, then to me.

"Are you okay now?" Delirious asked, I basically just nodded and smiled.

"No you're not. We've been suffering for a couple hours from this stupid headache."

Then a painful headache strikes, I hissed in pain.

"To be honest Wildcat, you should have let me get caught, you know? It's for the better-" Someone entered the room, I looked down seeing a lot of people's shadows.

"By the way, how did you know about the trio group?" I sighed. While the two men are interested about the group..the other people who is standing in this room.

Is staring at me.

~flashback~ (Author's POV)

"Deal is a deal Y/n, you have to remember that." Anti (Jacksepticeye) kept tapping his fingers on the metal desk, while Dark (Markiplier) is staring at Y/n.

Felix however is reloading his guns behind Y/n, one wrong single move. She'll be dead.

"Of course, I know that." She was being serious at that time, but her guts felt something bad.

"Alright. Mark, hand her the papers." So she was handed with a file, and as she opened it. She saw a familiar face.

The information or data of this person is somebody she probably knew.

"End him." Anti said deeply, Y/n looked up at them. She sighed.

"Why can't you do it? He seems to be an easy target." Y/n raised her eyebrow at them.

"You know him." Mark butted in, Felix sat behind them, and nodded.

"He is indeed familiar, but I can't recall who is this." She browse the file, and re-read all.

Anti put an envelope, it was full. She glanced at it.

"Twenty-thousand dollars. Just for a guy to get killed." Her face darkened. Her serious and kind of chill aura dropped down, her other side is taking over.

"Sure." Y/n smirked, and start to play with my knife.

"Get a gun." Felix stepped in.

"Why not, heh." Y/n couldn't control herself so she let it go. She let her other side do the work.

But then..Y/n didn't do it. But now owns the money. She couldn't do it, because she's the one who's getting killed, almost.

So she ran away.

~flashback ends here.~ (Your POV)

"So are you gonna do this to us too?" I just looked down, shook my head.

"No. But you can't trust me with this things." I sighed.

"I will be here Y/n, I'll teach you stuff!" Lui hugged my arm, I sheepishly smiled at him.

"By the way, who's the guy you're looking for." I looked at them.

"Luke, known as Cartoonz." All of their faces, reacted.

"What." Delirious snapped at me.

"I know, that guy was strong. But..he used to be my friend." I growled, I wanted to cry, but I feel like it's just a stupid thing to do.

"Let me guess...he betrayed you? Huh?" Delirious asked me. I nodded.

"He did that to us too, for as I know, he has his own group already. But they don't stay here. But its been 2 months since we've heard something from them." Miniladd said, the others agreed.

"Oh..but my deal happened to be at least a month ago. They're here, but I only encountered with Luke."

~~

A/N: Sorry for slow updates, no one has been suggesting any ideas for this story. I wanted to write a chapter, which means I have time for making one, yet I don't know what to write.

But I hope you've been enjoy reading this, crappy...story.

Anyway, vote if you guys just want to. ^_^

-khemxzisout