G O O D B Y E ' S

G O O D B Y E

~~

"Look, Y/n!" Tyler and Delirious is observing the cloudy sky with Y/n. Imagining shapes that a cloud forms.

"Teddy bear!" Delirious beemed with joy. Tyler just laughs at him. Y/n laughs with them.

"Look at that guys! Smiley faces!" Y/n pointed at the three faces.

"Woooah! That's exactly us right now!" Delirious laughed as he talks. The hint of happiness in his voice, satisfies Tyler and Y/n.

"Yeaah, but Delirious looks like he has some retarded grin." Tyler teased as he hysterically laughed out loud.

"Fuck you, he's handsome!" Tyler and Jon was talking so loudly, while Y/n stayed quiet. Who is enjoying this very moment.

She won't ever forget these types of memories. Where or when she was happy. She just stared at the purple sky with a tint of blue.

"Hey guys!" Someone called us over, it was Nogla. That accent.

"Hey Nogla! What's up?!" Y/n yelled at him.

"Dinner!" He yelled back, with a few laughs from the others.

"Come on you two." Y/n looked at Jon and Tyler, with a grin.

"Why are you smilling like that?" Jon asked. While Tyler is just smirking at him.

"Oh, nothing. Let's go have some dinner." She started walking up the small hill. Seeing everyone waiting for us.

"We got Tyler's head!" Lui yelled, and Tyler stood up and grabbed Jon's hand and sprinted towards the hill, making Jon kind of tripped but also catches himself.

"Don't make fun of me!" Tyler boomed with a laugh in the end.

~ d i n n e r  t i m e ~

Y/N'S POV

Everyone is eating together, and Lui was actually telling the truth about the pig's head. I don't know who got the idea of cooking a pig's head. But the outer layer part, was crispy and deliiicious!

Everyone had picked different kinds of food. Is there a celebration? Cause there's a looot of food, and then I heard the doorbell rang.

Vanoss stood from his chair and went to check the door. Then we heard someone shouting. It was somewhat familiar.

"Get out and surrender!" I stood up from my chair, also the others. I look over to Vanoss who is looking at the corner of the window.

"Guys we have to get out of here. Get at least a gun and some explosives. Grenades. Lots of grenades." I told them. In a serious manner.

"Roger that." Everyone hurried. As I also did, by going to the garage, picking my favorite (favorite/gun) and got loads of grenades and C4's.

Then we heard them kicking down the door, and our first instinct is to go straight to the back door. Marcel got the ban started, we hold our guns and some of the explosives. Marcel started driving.

Thank god the house was big. Our car doesn't have any damage to create loud noises but it still has it's normal engine going.

"We have to stay calm but allert. You guys do know where the road is at, right? Marcel?" I told them, with a demanding voice.