H U G E S P O I L E R / F A R T S

WARNING!! SWEAR WORDS AREN'T CENSCORED!

~future plot / huge spoilers~

Everyone put so much effort on how are they going to make Y/n a skilled shooter, hacker, fighter, and almost everything. But she was good at being sneaky and planning.

She already knew how to drive, because she did told everyone that she used to escape shit.

But as they observe her movements, everyone got along with her. Vanoss thought that she's pretty chill with everybody else.

She even made them breakfast in the morning, she cleans the base sometimes. Even if she was a criminal, she changed back to her normal self, kinda. But her pyschotic thoughts will stay.

They even played Monopoly! Wow. But that's how close they are now. Vanoss let her join their robbering acts, heist, and basically what the crew commonly do.

Things are changing for all of them, and they did noticed it.

But then it was put to an end.

~back to the present plot~

Delirious had been treating you nicely, by making you some waffles. Because he recently found out that you really liked them.

"Y/n! Can you help me with this plant!" I saw Delirious trying to figure out on how to cut the withering parts of the plant. I laughed at him, and he just glared at me.

I was about to help him, and then Wildcat showed up..and help him. I see Jon's reaction, he was surprised but he did let Tyler do the work.

"Thanks Wildcat." Jon lifted his mask over his mouth and smiled at him. Wildcat stared at him and just basically left.

Delirious looked at me and shook his head.

"It's okay Delirious!" To be honest, I know that Jon is just as delirious as me, but he does have a soft side for me. Although, I'm nothing special.

"Can you help me cut a tree tho?" He got to axes, and I shrug with a smirk on my face.

"PLEAAAASE!" He dropped the two axes, and suddenly clung to my t-shirt.

Almost touching my chest, but I have a bandage covering it. I don't know what's my sexuality for fucks sake.

"OKAAAY FIIINE! But! You'll make me some nice milkshake." He just stared at me, and huff.

"Okay! But don't bring the boys to the yard! Or we dead man!" He exclaimed, fake-gasping.

"You'll be the one making the milkshake dude." I laughed, but shortly after that. I took the axe.

"Let's go. Lazy ass." I stick my tongue out at him. He just simply pouted.

Then a thought came up to my mind. "Why do Jon wears his scary mask, when he have this striking features? Like what the hell."

I was simply interrupted by Delirious who is face to face with me. My face heated slightly, making my face turn away from him and started walking.

"What were you thinking huh?" Delirious asked while holding the heavy axe. Looking at me curiously.

"You really wanna know?" I stared at him. While standing beside the tree we're cutting.

"Yeeees." He expanded the 'e' which made me sighed, but I will tell him anyway. And plus! He probably won't stop asking me.

"Why do you hide your face?..When you have the most striking features?" My face heated again from embarassment. He was silent for a short time.

"I got used to it. My sister's awesome gift. Who.." His face darken, the aura is just simply sad and nerve-wracking.

"Died." Now I really felt bad about asking the question.

"I'm sorry.." Delirious just looked down, and I didn't really expect- Well you wouldn't expect a killer to hug someone either. But I did.

I hugged him tightly. I felt him put his arms around me, but tightly.

"She was the best sister..she took care of me when mom and dad died."

"But despite of her being gone. I'm sure she's in the better place now. Might as well be positive for once." He sighed.

I pat his back, and remove myself from the hug.

"I'll be here. If you ever need someone to talk to. Okay? Jon?" I smiled at him.

~timeskip~》cut that shit out of dem tree bOi

We were all in the living room, we all have our own worlds. Scotty wasn't there. He was taking a good as time in the shower.

Then suddenly one of us, just spread..the most stinkiest, disgusting fart, I've ever smelled in my entire life.

"OPEN THE WINDOW! THAT SHIT STINKS!" Wildcat shouted, I was covering my nose and was laughing so hard.

"I BET IT'S Y/N!" Lui pointed at me. All of us were pinching our nose.

"I HAVEN'T EATEN ANY FOOD TODAY LUI SHUT UP! MAYBE ITS YOU!" I pointed at him. We were looking at each other. The both of us know that we weren't the one who did that.

"WHO DID IT THEN?! WILDCAT! PANDA?!" Terrorizer pointed the two. Vanoss was laughing so hard as well, and before this all started he was so damn serious about the new target we were going to.

Panda and Wildcat annoyingly blamed Terrorizer for pointing at them.

"I did not!" Terrorizer exclaimed.

"DON'T LAUGH! YOU'LL INHALE THE SKUNK'S BUMHOLE!" Delirious shouted, he holds a pillow infront of him and use it like a fan.

"I bet it's Mini or Moo, this innocent mothertruckers ain't getting away!" Wildcat pointed at them, while wheezing.

"Hey! I wouldn't do that, that's nasty. But I do fart." Moo explained, and Mini agreed as well.

"Guys, who's quiet?" I ask them. We all looked at Marcel.

"MARCEL!" Everyone screamed then laugh very loud. Geez, Scotty is missing the fun here.

"I'M AFRICAN-AMERICAN BITCHES!" Marcel tried to get away, but that fart is just..OMG.

"What the hell did you ate dude?!" Some were in the verge of tears from laughing so hard.

"I ATE CHIPOTLE! COME ON- THEN SOME GUACAMOLLI!" Marcel raised his hands.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP GUYS!" Wildcat had the best wheeze, Delirious sounded like a fucking tea-pot. And I'm a clapping seal but with the sound of a dying chipmunk.

"They're the best."

But little do they know, that Nogla is the one who started it. :^) Goodjob Nogla! The two farted at the same time anyway.