K I D N A P P E D

I left the bathub, and wrap a towel around my naked, ugly body. I look back at the bathub, imagining myself relaxing and not caring about the world around me.

"I can't turn back..to what I've already done." I looked down, showing grief. Then it happened. I cried.

I didn't expect someone so insane, murderous person. Still have feelings and sane thoughts. I'm not entirely insane. I'm just being bad? I still have a head, that could think normal things.

I just stopped, feeling weak and broken. I put a tank top on, and a pair of sweatpants. I can't believe there's a small size sweatpants from this guy. It really fits me.

I put my hair into a pony tail, and I did went back to the bathroom to wash my face, and stare at my scarred face. I have that emotionless expression again.

"I look neat for the first time..." I put my fingers through my hair.

"I want to have a death hawk hair style.." I smirked.

"Must look for the um...razor." I opened all the cabinets in the bathroom, but nothing to be found. No razor detected.

I went to the kitchen, and check the cabinets, again. No razor.

"This sucks.." I sighed then I turned around..

SMACK Someone hit me hard behind my back, and I groan from the pain.

"Take her! We'll show her to boss!" A man's voice echoed in my head, I feel so dizzy. Until my eyes focused on the guy.

He has a monkey mask over his head and the other guy is wearing a piggy head. Then I was pulled up by their arms but with force. I started to struggle and kick.

But I was put on the man's shoulder. Which is the man who is wearing a pig mask. Then the other guy aim a gun infront of my face.

"LET ME GO YOU WEIRD LITTLE SH*TS!" I screamed at their faces, but it's not working. I gave up.

"Let's go Basically.." The man is still carrying me, and the monkey came back with a bag...my bag!

"Hey! Don't take my belongings!" I snarled at them.

"Listen b*tch..we're not called robbers for nothing, okay?" He tilted his head playfully, but since I cannot see their faces. I still can feel their grins under those hostile masks.

"Well-" I was about to tell them that I'm a serial killer but they just went to their van. Then throw me inside. I saw a lot of antique objects, some of them are gold..

My eyes shined, wanting to get them all. But being aware that I'm being kidnapped. I didn't dare to do it.

I just stared at the window infront of me. The light is already showing up..it's morning. I didn't get enough sleep.

My mind is shutting down, my eyes are getting blurry, my eyelids are slowly closing. I passed out.

"Wake up..."