S U R V I V A L

Narrative POV

Y/n kept running while being chased by a police car. She turns both ways in the woods just to confuse the two officers. Since she lived with a bunch of guys who does heist.

She got guns, she already knew on how to use a sniper.  Like she already knew when to strike as well. Aiming at their empty heads.

B A M !  "One."
B A M !  "Two."

She then put her sniper in her gun bag. It was heavy even if there's only 3 guns inside the bag, but it doesn't matter to her.

She is hiding behind the bushes, so she looked around. Checking the surroundings, analizing..

No heat radiance source detected. She sigh, then went towards the police car. There's Krispy Kreme donuts. Her stomach then grumbled.

She took the donuts with her, and look for a place to stay in.

~ t i m e s k i p ~

Y O U R POV

"Mmm!~ Krispy Kreme is the best." My mind beamed with happiness. As I kept walking down the road, I am currently in an isolated place.

I was planning to go at the town. So I better get myself a good scrubudup-tub! And some new fresh clothes. I ain't taking a bath on a river again. Nu-uh.

A house then suddenly came to my view. It has a really nice white walls, and a fence. A beautiful garden too.

"Oh wow.." I hid behind the bushes, and decided to leave my guns there. I'm gonna fake being lost.

I started to walk wobbly towards the house, I tried not to look exagerated but act like I'm really hungry. I did changed my clothes into a normal civilian.

An old lady went outside. Her face shows mercy.

"Oh you poor dear. What happened to you?" She said; enough for me to hear. As she went up to me and hold my hand.

"You need to get clean, oh my." I was escorted inside the old lady's house. Out of curiousity.

"Ma'am what's your name?" She looked up at me, with those half opened lid eyes.

"My name is Linda, and you young lady?" As she pat the sofa, telling me to sit down.

"My name is Y/n." Without any hesitation. I told her my real name, since no one really knows. Only the guys..sigh.

"Y/n, did you got lost?" She askes but an embarassing moment just happened. My stomach grumbled. I just ate Krispy Kreme a while ago! Jeez.

This made Linda laughed, as she told me that she'll get some food for me. I watched Linda went to the kitchen. This place by the way. Is b e a u t y.

As I observe the lovely house. I wish I can live here, yet..I have mercy for the old lady. She looks really nice, and old.

I just smiled at the thought, what if I changed into a completely diffrent person? Can I be normal again?

Linda came back with a freshly baked cookies, with a glass of milk. W-waffles.