M E A L

Y/n's POV

I looked at Ohm, with a serious look. I can feel someone's presence. They're not good..

"We should go now Ryan.." I told him, as I realized we were being suspicious.

"Ryan." Ohm put his money on the table menu. Wanting to leave already.

I put my arm around his, and he looked at me and seem to get the idea. He smiled at me "sweetly." Then escorts me outside.

We looked like a gay couple by the way- cause I slightly look like a boy. I just sighed, I was about to remove my arm around Ohm but he kept me in place.

He looked at me, then kissed me on the forehead. I was blushing, is this a part of the act? Probably. So I covered my face with my hands. But I still feel a bit embarass.

"Let's go now Y/n." He was smiling at me, this adorable prick. We both hop onto the motorcycle then drove away.

~ t i m e s k i p ~

I don't know who are those people are but..their aura. It's not good. Me and Ohm are finally back at the house.

Seeing Linda, made me wave at her cheerfully. She told us she prepared a lot of meals. Ohm thanked her, also me.

As we went inside, I was shocked. T-they were there. I saw that crossed scarred face again.

And it stared back at me with those fiery eyes.

~ t i m e s k i p ~

I can't believe they were here, as Granny Linda went in the house. They were all calm, for some reason. Ohm blocks me from Cartoonz.

After Linda went away. Cartoonz stood up. Along with a different guy, who has blonde hair, and bright blue eyes.

"Ohm. What's the meaning of this?" Luke glared at Ryan. Ohm just stared back at them, without answering their questions.

And I just realized, Ohm was holding my hand. He tightened his fist around my small one.

"E-ey Ohm." Ryan looked down at me. I felt a heavy pressure on my shoulders. I don't know what it was but its weighing me down.

"O-oh s-sorry Y/n.." He let go off my hand. He stared at me with a...worried look.

"It's okay Ohm." My stomach grumbled. The other guy then chuckled, making Cartoonz give him glares.

"I'm gonna get some food, fuck this shit." I went towards the kitchen table, and pick the food I wanted to eat. Linda did prepared a looot of them. It looks delicious and it smells good too!

"This bitch." I heard Cartoonz saying it, making me just stop for a second, but continuing afterwards. I started to hum the song "Breaking Through."

"Ohm let's frickin eat! Linda would be mad!" I made a gesture for him to come here at the kitchen.

He just simply sighed, and ignore Cartoonz and the other guy. Linda got back inside the house, and looked at us with a smile on her face.

"Serve the other two with the food I made. They're delicious. I also made a vanilla cake." My mouth was watering. I couldn't wait to eat man.

"Cartoonz. Bryce. Please." Ohm glared at them.
"Thanks granny." Ohm also thanked Linda.
"Want to eat with us?" He asked her.

"I'll be back here for a moment. I had to clean myself up for a bit." Linda then went upstairs.

I was impressed, Linda is 65 years old, according to Ryan.

"Imma eat now guys. I'm frickin starvin-" I said, but Cartoonz and Bryce, so that's his name-

The two went over, and sat on a chair. Cartoonz was riiight beside me. I have a little nervous feeling in me, but I tried to shook it off.

"How are you? After all those years..." He whispered, enough for me to hear.

"Eh, I met some people along the way..made friends. Fun memories. A lot of changes happened." I started eating, after telling him everything in a sentence.

"Good for you.." His voice trailed off. Then he also started eating.

"Let's enjoy the good meal!" I smiled and savor all the tasty meat and mashed potatoes.

They all looked at me and chuckled. "Alriight."
They all commented. Looking at each other. "Jinx!"

It's been an adventure for me..I miss the others though. I'll be coming back. Don't worry guys.

I then remembered Delirious' number, along with Wildcat's phone number. I wanted to tell them I'm alright.

I will. But after I got a phone.