V O I C E S

I got startled by a car door slamming shut. It sounded like its from the front sit. My blurry vision adjusted.

Then a familiar voice, spoke, sending chills down my spine.

"Hey..are you okay now?" I stare at the man wearing the monkey mask.

"Y-yeah..monkey..hostile creatures." I heard the man chuckled.

"Let's go...we still hold you as a hostage sweety." That's when I remembered. I got kidnapped.

"Oh, right." I sit up, and got myself out of the car. The monkey man helped me.

"You seem pretty calm about this situation? Shouldn't you be..you know. Panicking?" He asked while tying up my hands.

"Well..uh- wait. I thought I was already..tied up." I just realized that by now.

"Well you did passed out, I have to remove it..so you could sleep properly." He told me, very silently. He was mumbling a bit at the end.

"Why are you being so nice to me?" I asked, tilting my head to the side.

"I don't kn-"

"MARCEL!" Marcel's expression changed when he heard a man calling his name?

"I had to do this..sorry." He roughly pushed me to the ground, and my knees hit the ground hard. Sending a sharp pain up through legs. I tried to kneel down, and I stayed there.

"You two brought a girl?" Ask by the man who is wearing an owl mask. Behind the man is a boy wearing a hockey mask. Then followed by another monkey mask, eagle, and a paper bag.

"We can't leave any witnesses sir." Marcel reasoned.

"You could have killed her you know?" Says the man wearing the hockey mask.

"Any loots? Bounties? Targets?" The owl mask ask Marcel and the pig guy. Looks like he's the boss.

"Nothing really special, we did found some antiques, some are made of pure gold boss." Marcel said. I stared at him with wide eyes, then I look at the other men.

"Pure gold huh? Scotty you can handle the trades." Then an innocent looking guy, showed up and looked at Marcel, then to me.

But while they were talking to each other, I was already cutting the rope, it wasn't even that tied up. It's kinda loose.

"Sure." That's all what he said.

"I'd never seen a cutie for such a long time till now huh?" My mind is processing at that moment. Trying to remember someone from a movie. I chuckled when I did.

"Oh...okay. Dat dude." Arnold, but far as I know. This man is an irish. Judging by his accent.

Then suddenly, someone grabbed my chin and made me look at their...eyes. The man with the hockey mask. He made me stare to the holes..his eyes are glowing, slightly neon electric blue.

I was fascinated about it, but I really don't care. I end up sighing. I look back down to the ground, and back to the guy wearing a hockey mask.

"So, are we gonna play the do not blink game or what? This is getting..boring." I was getting preasured again.

"Kill them.."

"Attack them all..."

"Do it..."

"No one's stopping you.."

He looked at me weirdly, and then in a second, I knock him out with an uppercut. I grinned sadistically. I looked at Marcel, then took his gun out...

"Aim."

"At his.."

"F A C E"