I N T O X I C A T E D

(WARNING!! ABUSIVE RELATIONSHIP! SWEARING! NOT CENSCORD!)

     "I don't really care if you cry. You know I don't fucking love you at all right?" He told me, as I was begging, so hard. I was bawling my eyes out. My breathing is not normal.

     "I love you! Please! Why?!" I was broken, bruised, left with a painful slap on my cheek. Our love was toxic.

     "Pathetic. Naive! You think love is all sweet and full of joy huh?!" He pulled my hair, slamming me against the concrete wall. My head shook.

     Making me lay down on the floor, earning a couple kicks on my stomach, my loud cries turned into whimpers. I can't do anything.

     Everything is in pain, I'm hurting. My half opened eyelids, looked up at the person..who I thought; love me.

     But the day dreams will never happen. He then left my house, I wanted to stand up, and call 911, for emergency. But I was too weak, hurt, and broken.

     But I tried my best to get the phone, and I successfully did. I called 911, my raspy voice was heard on the other side. I explained my address, my condition.

     Then there was the ambulance. After that I see them rushing to me, but I fall asleep afterwards.

     ~timeskip~ a w o k e n / in / r e a l / t i m e

     I woke, feeling really sweaty, my face feels heavy. My eyes are shut tight, but I forced it to open.

     I looked around, finding myself in the living room. With...Delirious? I slightly shook Delirious's shoulder.

     He was sleeping, so I just stood up and put over my own blanket. I saw myself from a mirror.

     My hair was a total mess, my eyes are all red from crying? I look like a mess. I sighed, and decided to take a bath.

     ~timeskip~ after the "not-so-relaxing" bath.

     My mind doesn't respond to the stuff I had been doing, so I decided to go outside. It seems like there was no reason so for it, but I need to.

     I walk outside, wearing a hoodie, a large ass size hoodie, combat boots, a skinny jeans, and yeah. That's pretty much it, and an umbrella.

     I got my extra money, Lui gave it to me. And in this situation, I'm breaking the rules.

     ~timeskip~ nearest bar out of town

     I opened the door. Hearing the boys whistling, but I don't bother looking at it and went straight ahead for the counter.

     I sat on the bar chair, the neon lights are surrounding me.

     "Gin and Tonic please.." I lowered my head down, I sighed, my mind has been clouded with deep thoughts again.

     "Here you go, enjoy your drink." The bartender put the alchoholic drink in front of me. I took my money out and paid the bartender.

     I started to drink slightly, I still felt the heavy feeling..on my chest. I feel like there's no reason to live.

     I drank my Gin and Tonic straight, making me get another drink.

     "M-Martini please." I prepared the money in front of me. The bartender made the Martini, then serve it.

     ~timeskip~ i n t o x i c a t e d

     I got out of the bar, all wobbly, dizzy, drunk, and tired. All of my sight are blurry.