S T A Y

Recap:

He looked at me weirdly, and then in a second, I knock him out with an uppercut. I grinned sadistically. I looked at Marcel, then took his gun out.

"Aim at his..face."

I did aim the gun at his face, then I started shaking. The guy wearing the hockey mask is just standing there.

My eyes glued to the gun, making me more nervous.

"AIM!"

I aim the gun to the floor then click the trigger. I was shocked on how loud it is. I step back a little bit.

"Shut the f*ck up!" I screamed at them with pulling my hair. Everybody took a step back.

"GOODLUCK!"

"WEAK!"

"DIE!"

He got closer to me, the others just watched. I back up little by little, until my back hit a wall. I'm basically trapped. I cringed, when my back feel the cold concrete.

I brace myself if anything will happen but..nothing really did. I even close my eyes, just waiting for the impact.

I didn't really know what to expect, but it is either my future or torture.

"Hey..what's your name?" He kneeled down in front of me. But he did looked away and change his mask with a mouthguard.

"M-my name? Um..it's (Y/N.)" I waited for his response. His eyes did widened when he heard my name. I mean there's nothing special about me. So why act surprised?

"So you're the serial killer who owns this?" He showed me my rainbow chrome pocket knife.

"Y-yes..why is it with you?" I felt happy? That knife is special to me.

"Marcel left it in the garage, with your bag and jacket." While he was talking, I was staring into his eyes...and it's like I'm being hypnotized.

"Delirious! Why are you taking so damn long?!" The owl man shouted at him, with a frustrated tone.

"That's Vanoss..our boss. Sucks for you to be here, but all I can do, is give you food everyday. Killing though. Vanoss won't let anyone have their time." I just nodded at him. He then handed my knife to me.

He placed his hand on mine, placing the knife on top of my palm.

"Please don't attack anybody..I will put some trust in you." To be fair, he is being nice to me..like Marcel.

"Promise. Except if I ever need to protect myself." I told him.

"Alright, come on." He mentioned me to follow him, and I simply did. I stayed calm and I smiled a little bit.

"Name's Jonathan by the way..call me that rather than Delirious. If you just want." He chuckled.

"Why did you gave her the knife Delirious? She can attack us any moment." Marcel butted in. Delirious looked at him, then shrugged.

"Boss, she's the killer who has been roaming around the city of Los Santos." Vanoss looked at me.

"For how long?" He turned to me.

"10 years." I answered while looking down, while playing my small knife with my fingers.

"Oh wow. Do you steal things?" A new voice was heard, its like when I met new people..their voices are just stucked inside my head.

"I guess I do, food and clothes..money." I stopped playing with my knife.

"She can stay in the basement, there's no way outta there. Just some empty boxes." Vanoss said.

"Do you know how to aim and shoot? A while ago you didn't looked like it." Wildcat asks.

"Doesn't it look obvious?! " I rolled my eyes at him.

"Hey! Be glad that you're not dead. Cause I might have to kill you sooner that time. Marcel just wanted to bring you b*tch." He snapped back at me. Making the others look at him.

"Well! I don't give a single f*ck about dying anyway!" I barked at him, making Delirious put his hand on my shoulder.

"Calm down..I don't want another mess to clean up." I just stared at him and sighed. I yawned, still annoyed.

"Are you tired?" A little kid's voice was heard.

"What the f*ck? Who is that?" My head looked up, and didn't see any kids around.

"You guys have a kid?" I asked them confused.

"I'm not a kid!" I turn around, and saw a guy, a little taller then me. But is shorter than the other guys.

"Wait what?" I scratched the back of my neck and chuckled.

"It's me! Lui!" I smiled at him.

"What a squeaker. I do think its cute." He blushed and smiled back happily.

"Quit goofing around Lui, do your job." Vanoss commanded, mentioning Lui to go in the house.

"Can we bring her in?" Lui ask Vanoss, not caring about the comment earlier.

"Ughh, no Lui!" The paper bag man went to Lui. I looked at Lui, and mentioned him its okay by giving him a thumbs up and a comcerned face.

"She's tired. I'll let her sleep in my room. There's no stuff in there anyway." Lui calmingly said, and I was surprised.

"Lui it's okay! I'm gonna be good out here, and my swelling ass as well." I give myself a pat on the booty. Lui chuckled a bit.

"Nah, my room is boring. You can sleep there, I'll be showing you stuff tommorow or later. After you getting enough sleep and energy. And it's better for you to stay there, the basement has a looot of spiders." He said to me directly.

"Oh...shit. Okay, I'll stay in your room." I told him.

"I have to lock you up though. Okay? Let's go!" He said then started dragging me inside.

"I think this is your life now."