S T R A N G E

Ohmwrecker's POV

I told Y/n to help me with the chores that I have to finished till noon. I didn't told her that Cartoonz and the others will come.

I sighed, taking a glance at her while she wipes the dusty tables or any kind of surface. She sits down on a small chair, and look down.

I let her borrow my clothes since she doesn't have any, its slightly big for her but it seems that she's comfortable wearing it. Except for the pants, she washed her pants.

 Except for the pants, she washed her pants

(You're style.)

Then grandma went up to me, and handed me a pair of scissors. I was confused until she told me to cut the withering plants outside.

Y/n look at me, and I look back at her. She turn her head away. I stood up and went towards her.

"Do you wanna go outside?" I ask her and she looks at me, with a curious look.

"I got a motor cycle, we can go. You won't get caught." I told her.

"I mean, I do go out. I look like a normal person when I roam the city anyway." She said, while looking at me.

"Let's go then!" I chuckled.

"But what about the chores?!" She whispered.

"Don't worry, Granny Linda is sleeping, probably. And she won't notice it." I grabbed her suprisingly smooth hand.

(My hand texture is pretty damn rough. It sucks.)

I put on a cute animal beanie hat on top of her head. I have no idea why I have it. But I own it now.

But anyways, I put on my helmet

But anyways, I put on my helmet. Wear a maroon jacket. And the lady..

We were both stalling until.

"Just put your arms around me." I stare at her, Trying to talk gently. Girls can be so weak and-

"Don't go easy on me. Just because I'm a girl, I'm weak, which is a no."  She said out of nowhere, I thought she read my mind.

"I did." I had my eyes widened. She looked at me with no emotion.

"About Cartoonz. Don't worry about it." She says to me while climbing onto the motor cycle.

"Oh damn, but they'll-" I was about to say it until she..read my mind.

"Kill me. It doesn't matter." She rolls her eyes.

"Let's just go Ohm." She turn her head to the side, and I just replied with an "okay." Slightly disappointed.

"I thought you said, you weren't weak. Why are you giving up now then?" I ask while driving.

"I don't know. My hope in me is gone." She sighed, she then laid her head on my back, her arms were wrapped around my torso.

I felt a slightly movement on her face, but I don't know what emotion is she feeling.

We were heading to a coffee shop, I don't know. I just wanted her to come with me. I always come here to drink coffee and chill.

I, then slow down to park my motor cycle. Y/n then climb off of the sit. She looks at me, confused.

"I hope we'll never get caught." She says in a minimum volume.

"Don't worry, we'll be fine. I always come here anyway." I grabbed her hand, and look for an empty spot in the cafe.

"It does looks all fancy here." She says as she looks around the room, I noticed her pink tinted cheeks.

"The coffee menu is pretty cheap tho, and I think this is a good deal." I answered as I saw an empty spot.

We both sat down, waiting for the waiter to come. I stare at her, I don't know what's making me do this for her.

But- there is something. I just don't know what it is.

"Umm, Ryan?" I saw someone's fingers is snapping in front of my face. Y/n.

She was chuckling, pointing the waiter who is waiting for our orders. I ordered the best one.

Even better than Starbucks to be honest. Cause its cheap, and is actually healthy and also still has a great taste.

At this moment, Y/n was asking me about things. Not personal but things that involves her. Like, Cartoonz. She can read minds after all.

Then our coffee arrived, the boy waiter served it to us and was staring at Y/n. He gave her a wink and my mind was telling to punch the idiot.

But all I did is coughed then gave the poor boy a deadly glare. Y/n was giggling. I rolled my eyes, then sighed. I drank my coffee, slowly.

Y/n takes her first sip, and I swear to my holy balls. I saw heart shapes form from her eyes. Like- that's possible?!

I just smirked, my mind turned blank all of the sudden and saw someone familiar in the corner  of my eyes.

"Hm." I watched their movements, they were acting strange. Showing a..picture?

"We better go." I looked at Y/n. She already finished her coffee and was looking at me with a serious expression.

W h a t ' s   g o i n g   o n  ?