11. Distant

@CherrieBlossoms
_____

The pink haired girl taps her pencil on her desk; bored.

"Hey Sakura," her friend whispers to her. "Do you think something is wrong with Hinata?"

"Why don't you ask her Naruto?"

"I don't know," he answers, "I just have a strange feeling."

"I'm sure Hinata would tell us if something was wrong."

"Ms. Haruno and Mr. Uzumaki is there something you'd like to share with the rest of the class?" Mrs. Yūhi interrupts.

"No," Sakura and Naruto answer at the same time.

"We'll talk later," Sakura whispers at the blonde before turning her attention to the powerpoint.

She glances at Hinata who is writing notes on the powerpoint. She frowns when she sees Hinata quietly muttering something as if she was talking to someone, Sakura wouldn't have noticed this if it wasn't for Hinata's moving lips and her eyes weren't looking at the presentation.

The bell rings signalling the end of class.

Sakura grabs her stuff and then waits for Naruto and Karin to pack up their books before leaving the class.

Outside Sakura sees Hinata talking with someone she's never met before, "Hey Hinata," she says.

Hinata quickly ends her conversation with the boy and turns to Sakura. "Hey," she smiles.

"Are you okay?" She asks, "you seem a little distant these past few days."

"Hey Hinata!" Naruto yells, "who was that?"

"Huh?" she thinks for a few seconds, "oh that was Suigetsu."

"Is he you're boyfriend?" Naruto questions.

"Stop interrogating the poor girl," Karin interrupts before adding, "is he your boyfriend?"

Hinata shakes her head, "n-no he's just a friend."

"Really? Then how come we've never met him before?" Karin questions.

"Maybe you don't have any classes with him."

"Yeah...I guess you're right," Naruto says.

"Hey guys," Sakura says. "Next class starts in two minutes."

"Shit!" Naruto yells. "If I'm late Mr. Guy will make me run an extra twenty laps!"

Sakura sighs and decides to ask Hinata later.