69. Kusanagi

@CherrieBlossoms
______

"Kusanagi is coming!" Sasuke yells.

She's frozen. She's shaking.

"Who is kusanagi?"

A katana appears out of no where and peirces itself through the little boy's heart, making him scream.

She watches as the little boy moves away from the blade.

"Kusanagi, that hurt," he says.

The sword charges at him, but the little boy is able to jump out if the way in time.

"I get that you're mad," he says, "but can you please do this later."

The sword let's out a growl in response and flies through the air.

"I guess not," she barely hears the little boy say.

From there it's a game of cat and mouse, with the sword chasing Sasuke and Sasuke dodging it.

She doesn't know what's going on. She wants to move, but she can't. She's afraid she'd get hit by the katana, but makes no move to get up from her spot.

She doesn't bother to glance at her friends by the couch; her eyes are completely focused on the match between the sword and the little boy. 

The little boy is slowing down; losing his breath. Sweat covers his forehead.

Kusanagi is behind him. The little boy doesn't react fast enough; kusanagi is multiplying.

One of the swords pierce the boy's shoulder; another on his wrist; another on his calf. The boy screams in agony after each strike. The original kusanagi pulls back, aiming for the boy's back.

Just as kusanagi begins to draw forward; someone stops it, but not for long, for kusanagi breaks free and strikes the boy's back.

"What the hell?"