39. His Soul

@PaperWings
(12 years ago)
_____

She stands outside of his cell door; watching him. He can't see her, but she can see him. Everyday he changes his complexion becomes paler and more blood clings onto his skin with every beating. The boy's cell is freezing cold, unlike the rest of Hell, whose heat is beyond comprehension.

She studies the little boy carefully. Everyday he seems different, not because of his looks or personality changing. She thinks she finally has her answer. She thinks that she finally has figured it out. The thing that makes this little boy different from the rest.

It is his soul...

That is what makes him different.

His looks are those of Izuna Uchiha's and his soul is a near exact replica of Indra Ōtsutsuki. She could see specks of Madara Uchiha's soul mixed with Indra's and Indra's soul is in Sasuke, hence Sasuke is not made up of one soul, but many.

The many souls that rest in Sasuke is what makes him special; unique.

Finally, she is glad to have finally figured it out. His soul is the reason he can stand the fires if Hell and that is why he received a branding.

Realization dawns upon her. Sasuke received a branding because of his many souls and because of him having multiple souls, he will be giving multiple brandings...

And the next branding he will receive is the Sharingan branding; one of the worst brandings to have ever been received.

_____

Please kill me now...