36. Regret

@GossipQueen
______

She throws her bag onto the floor and let's out a long and heavy sigh.

"Why the hell is this happening to me," she thinks, "what's the point of this stupid game? And how the hell is it supposed to help my life?"

She's full of regret and guilt. She's tired and just wants to kill herself.

Regret for changing her friends lives. For making Sakura, Karin, Naruto, and Tenten spoiled rich brats.

They used to have it easy. None of them were rich. They had average houses. They were kind, but now they've changed. Their personalities have been altered to make them act spoiled.

She runs a hand through her hair, undoing her ponytail in the process. "At least Hinata's got it easy," she chuckles, "I don't think the poor girl could handle the attention."

Hinata has become a famous anonymous youtuber, no one but her close friends know about her being famous on the internet.

She gets up off of her bed and makes her way towards her window.

"Ino! Come down it's time for dinner!" her mother yells from downstairs.

She doesn't want to leave. She wants to keep staring at the window. When she stares outside there's no problems for her.

"I'm not hungry," she yells back.

"Ino! Come downstairs and eat!"

"Fuck off! I'm not hungry!" she slaps her hands over her mouth. She wasn't supposed to say that. She didn't want to say that. She was going to say "okay" but instead that came out of her mouth.

Since her lie she hasn't been able to control the this is she says and sometimes she can't even control what she does. It's frustrating.

It's like when she tries to be not spoiled, her mind and body takes over and makes her act spoiled.

"Why? Why? Is this happening? Please just make it stop."

_____
The song represents the story a lot.