18. Rape

@CherrieBlossoms
_____

She closes her eyes to the point where she felt as if her eyelids will rip off.

She struggles against her captor trying to break free.

"Why oh why, did I take the short cut," she thinks.

It's the middle of the night and she doesn't think she has ever been more afraid before.

It feels like a thousand hands are roaming all over her body and they're not on very appropriate places.

She continues to struggle; continues to try and break free.

Her captor begins to lift up her shirt, but doesn't get very far when a punch lands on his face, causing the man to push the girl towards him and falling down.

She's pushed off of her captor and then watches as the unknown man lifts her captor up off of the ground.

"You're," the man starts, "a sick bastard."

Power radiates off of the unknown man and tension fills the alley. Her captor is shaking in fear.

"Now scram," the man commands.

Her captor doesn't wait a single second before running out of the alley.

"Izuna," the man says.

"What?"

"My name."

"Oh," the girl says, almost wanting to laugh at how pathetic she sounds at the moment. "Sakura Haruno."

"What are you doing out here. Especially when it's dark?"

"I-I was going home and this was a shortcut."

"Don't take it anymore."

She nods. Izuna begins to make his way out of the alley with Sakura following closely behind.

"Thank you," Sakura says and upon further inspection she realizes that the man is not a man, but a boy about a year or two older than her.

Izuna shrugs when he hears the apology. "You should go home. Do you need a ride?"

"No thank you, I'll call a friend."

Izuna nods before leaving.

She doesn't call her parents to pick her up not does she calls a friend, but instead she walks home.