22. Untitled

@firelight7
_____

"Do I have to go?" he whines.

"Naruto Uzumaki!" the women yells, "get in the car!"

"But I don't want to go," he continues to complain, "she's your friend not mine."

"Car. Now," she says.

He runs into the car, not sparing a second for he did not want to face the wrath of his mother's temper.

The car ride is silent.

"We're here," his mother announces parking the car at a large house. "Mikoto's son is home. Why don't you try to become friends with him?"

The boy sighs and gets out of the car, not bothering to reply to his mother.

His mother rings the doorbell and a few seconds later a women answers the door.

"Kushina! Naruto! It's good to see you again," she greets opening the door wider for them to enter the house.

"It's good to see you too, aunt Mikoto," Naruto says.

He and his mom walk into the house.

Kushina and Mikoto have been friends since before they could walk. This was Naruto's first time at her house for Mikoto always came to the Uzumaki residence alone.

Naruto scans the room his eyes taking in every detail of the house. The house is big and filled with many expensive things.

"My son is upstairs maybe the two of you could hangout," Mikoto says.

Naruto heads up stairs. He finds a boy with raven hair staring at a picture hanging on the wall in front of him.

Naruto looks at the picture it's a family picture of all of the Uchiha's. He notices Mikoto and her husband Fugaku first, he looks at the boy besides him and finds him in the picture. He can't seem to figure out who the last person in the picture is.

"Who's that?" he turns to the boy besides him.

He receives no answer. Instead the boy disappears into the hallway.

Ding!

@papercuts
Ready for round 4?

@firelight7
I'm still confused about
how you do things.

@papercuts
Don't worry about how
I work just play the next
round.

@firelight7
Fine.

@firelight7
We can start the next
round.

_____
Any title suggestions?