76. Punishment

@CherrieBlossoms
_____

She looks around the room. Everyone is here, but a few of them look different.

Hinata looks like a twelve year old, Suigetsu looks fifteen, and Sasuke looks like his seven year old self.

"The fuck is wrong with you people?" the purple haired woman says. "You can't deceive God."

"We weren't trying to," Shikamru says.

She closes her eyes for a moment. The room is burning hot. She can't take the heat.

She looks next to her where Sasuke is sitting, his teeth are chattering as if he was freezing.

"Then what were you trying to do?" The woman questions.

"We were trying to find a way out," Choji answers.

"This game your making us play is sick," Shikamaru adds. "We're tired if the game. We can't play it anymore."

"That's not my problem," the woman says.

Suigetsu, Tenten, and everyone else join in on the conversation arguing about how they want the game to end.

Her eyes flicker again towards Sasuke. He is the only one who hasn't said anything.

"Does he not want the game to end? Shouldn't get be telling this lady that he wants it to end."

The purple haired woman raises her scythe and slices it against the previously deceased. "Shut up!" she yells.

The room is immediately plunged into silence.

"You guys are idiots," the woman mutters. "Do you know the punishment for what you're trying to do?"

"No," Tenten says.

"What's the worst that could happen," Suigetsu says, "we're already in Hell."

"You get worse than a branding."

"What's a branding?" Hinata asks.

"Sasuke stand up," she says.

He shakes his head and stutters, "It's too cold Konan."

Konan taps the top off Sasuke's head with her scythe, releasing him from her cold spell.

"There's no way out of this?" Sasuke asks. 

"No," Konan taps the tip of her scythe on Sasuke's shoulder.

He immediately screams. Black marks crawl across his body and his eyes begin to transform, first they turn red with three tomoes and then the tomoes form an eclipse like pattern in his eyes, finally one of his eyes turns purple and has the same tomoes in it.

"That's a branding," Konan says, "and what you'll be reviving had you continued you'd receive worse."