42. Kill Code

@lostsouls
_____

He looks out the window. His guard is up and he's completely focused.

There are three rules to killing. One; don't get caught. Two; make it look real and if you can't then burn the body so no one can find it. Three; never show mercy.

He walks around the room; waiting. His target should be here any moment now.

The door finally opens and in comes a redhead. He watches as the redhead places his backpack onto the ground by the door and let's out a sigh. 

He could see him, but the redhead can't see him. He's invisible to most. Not there, but at the same time he's there; just unnoticed.

He turns the gun around in his hands a few times before placing it an inch away from the redhead's head.

"Bang," he says as he pulls the trigger.

"I'm sorry Temari, but your brother is or was my girl's boyfriend and well...you know the way things go."

He takes a picture of the body on his phone.

He then proceeds to light up a match and throws it on the ground. He doesn't move from his place in the redhead's bedroom, instead he relishes the feeling of the fire around him. Not caring about the smell of the burning dead body and the fact that the empty house will collapse any minute from now.

____

He watches the pink haired girl fix her hair for a date with her boyfriend.

"Too bad for her, he's dead."

Once she stops fiddling with her hair, he makes his move.

He closes a hand over her mouth and presses her against him to lessen her struggle.

Her eyes widen as she sees in the mirror that nobody is holding her.

She can't see him.

He lowers his lips to whisper into her ear. When he finally speaks, she stops struggling and freezes in fear.

"I told you you'd regret it. I am the master of this game. He's dead," he whispers.

Her eyebrows furrow, showing her confusion.

"Your boyfriend, Gaara," he clears up, "I killed him. It wasn't very fun though. A simple gunshot to his head and then I burned his body along with his house. It's ttoo and that no one else was inside at the time. The smell of burning bodies is so...nice."

He let's go of her. "Remember, I am the master of this game, not you. You won't be getting news about his death until tomorrow."

He turns around to leave, "and by the way, call the police and I'll make you watch as I kill all of your friends and family...and then I'll torture you and kill you," he pauses, "sweet dreams, pinky."