38. Paparazzi

@CherrieBlossoms
_____

She runs faster than what she thought was possible. She has to get away from them. She looks behind her and sees that they're still following her.

"Dammit! Can't you people just leave me alone for a damn minute!" she thinks, "stupid paparazzi. They can never mind their own damn business."

She finally sees her car. She quickly opens the door and climbs inside. She presses the car horn until the paparazzi leaves.

Just as the crowd begins to even out, the car door opens.

"What the hell are you doing in my car?"

"Your car this iis my car!" the girls almost shouts.

The man in front of her pulls out his car keys and clicks the lock button. The car complies.

"Shit! I'm in the wrong car!" she shouts.

Out of the corner of her eye she sees the paparazzi gathering up again. She quickly pulls the man inside the car and locks the door. He moves off from on top of her and settles down onto the passenger seat.

"First, I'm sorry and second of all who the fuck leaves their car unlocked," she says.

He looks at the back seat and seeing the empty seat he mumbles, "Bastard," then he turns to her, "my friend was supposed to watch the car."

"Your friend is horrible. So...Izuna can we please go somewhere. If you hadn't notice the paparazzi is surrounding your car."

He agrees and with a little bit of trouble they switch seats.

Izuna starts up the car signaling the paparazzi that they are leaving even if it means running them over.