46. Shukaku

@ShukakuThePanda
______

The little boy leads him away from the fire.

"Where are we going?" he asks.

The little boy doesn't answer and instead keeps going straight occasionally turning directions.

"This is our stop," the boy says.

He looks around. "Where the hell am I? There's nothing but sand here."

"Where are we?"

"Suna," Sasuke answers.

Before he could ask his next question a long tail comes hurtling at them.

The little boy is able to dodge it in time but the redhead was not so lucky.

"What the fuck is that?" he yells after recovering from a painful blow to his stomach.

Before the little boy could answer a long sword slashes Sasuke's back.

"And what was that?" he asks.

"Shukaku," he points to the large creature that had just attacked them, "and the sword is kusanagi."

"What?" Gaara says.

The little boy ignores him and makes his way closer towards Shukaku.

"Where the hell are you going," Gaara yells.

The little boy looks at him, signalling the older one to follow him.

He follow the little boy. Their walk wasn't very long and when they stopped. The redhead felt as though his heart had stopped.

Standing in front of them...

Was a girl he thought he would never get to see again. She hadn't changed one bit. Her sandy blonde hair is still parted in to four tails and her face is still the same. Nothing about her had changed.

"Temari..."