45. Girl's Night

@GossipQueen
_____

She had called a girls night the moment she had heard the news about her best friend's boyfriend.

It was sad. She felt bad for her best friend.

"Why did Gaara have to commit suicide?"

She felt so bad and she didn't know why. After all, she had nothing to do with Gaara's death.

She along with a few others are currently gathered in a circle in Sakura's bedroom.

She glances at Tenten who is snickering at her phone and then to Hinata who is quietly watching Karin cheer Sakura up, occasionally speaking up to back up Karin.

She would've asked Naruto to come, but he was not a girl and would complain about doing half of the things she has planned.

She hears a phone go off and walks to it.

"It's Sakura's," she picks it up and looks at the sender.

@lostsouls
Guess who?

"Hey Sakura, who's lostsouls?" she asks her friend.

"No one!" she says a little too quickly.

"You weren't cheating on Gaara, were you?" she teases.

"Hell no!" Sakura yells, "Now give it."

"Who is lostsouls?" the blonde persists.

Out of the corner of her eye she sees Tenten look up from her phone and focuses her attention on the pink and blonde duo.

"Maybe you should just give it to her," the brunette says.

"Well, maybe I don't want to," she counters as she hands the phone to Sakura, "seriously, who is he?"

"Just a friend," Sakura replies sounding upset.

She shrugs not wanting to upset Sakura any more.

She watches as Sakura hands fly over the screen, most likely replying back to this "lostsouls" guy.

As sooner as Sakura places her phone on the table she speaks up.

"Now let's listen to some music, while I make you all a thousand times prettier than you already are!"

She and the rest of the girls spent the rest of the night watching movies, chatting, and doing who knows what.