25. Dead

@Sharingan
____

His eyes are closed. He's lying on his bed; unmoving.

He slowly gets up and looks at the photo on the small table besides his desk.

He feels sick.

The memories keep coming. They won't stop coming. Every time he closes his eyes theyre there repaying over and over again. His eyes don't even need to be closed.

It hasn't happened since his death, so why is it happening now. When he's been dead for over ten years. It's driving him mad. He doesn't want to think of him. He doesn't want all of the painful memories.

Make it go away. Make it stop.

Normally he could suppress the memories, he could forget them by distracting himself, bit that isn't working. No matter what he's doing the memories just keep resurfacing.

Is his brother haunting him? Is that what's happening? But why would he be haunting him now, after over ten years.

He feels like crying. He wants to let out all of his emotions. He doesn't.

He keeps them suppressed instead.

He continues to stare at the photo, taking in every detail from the positions of his family members to the small specks on the floor in the photo.

How detailed his memories of his brother is nauseating. 

"Itachi! Come downstairs," his mother yells.

"Why are you doing this to me, little brother."